Are you an easy lay?

Are you an easy lay?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Buy me a few drinks first.

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • I brought my own mattress.

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • I'm married. Sex went the way of the dodo long ago.

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters

75renegade

Normally........YES!!

But for now my fiance' an' I have approx. 4-1/2 months of abstinence to deal with. (one day at a time)

Things are still lookin' up, an we're both lookin' forward to reapin' the benefits of these short-term 'sacrfices'!! OH YEAH!!:headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
ohh yeah, i totally forgot about that promise, aren't you going mad by now?

75renegade

Its tough man!

No over-nighters, period! Jus' seein' one another for a brief few hours per day on Wednesday eves., (when I have my children), an' on weekends, as well as LOTS of phone time daily!

I haven't even spanked lately, no real desire to. She never has nor will she. Jus' ain't the same, as ya know.

We pretty much know that we needn't drink much wine when we're together, as that whole, 'inhibition to the wind' mentality thing has cost us a couple of 'set backs' in the past.

Also bein' busily involved in the wedding plannin' an' house-search type stuff has kept us both more occupied, in our 'downtimes', which has helped.

Overall, we're experiencing sucess through this experience, an' abstainin' continues to reaffirm our sense of commitment, an' sense of belongin' to one another!:)

She's so awesome! Couldn't have asked for anyone sweeter or more suitable girl, to be my life-mate!

Both lookin' very eagerly to the Day!:D

Stkshft

It depends on the type of person trying....if she was hot or good looking and ready....hell yea i would be easy for her to lay...but if she wasn't i would be like....you gotta get my drunk...really drunk before i'd try that.

75renegade

Stkshft said:
It depends on the type of person trying....if she was hot or good looking and ready....hell yea i would be easy for her to lay...but if she wasn't i would be like....you gotta get my drunk...really drunk before i'd try that.

I think she's quite pretty an' very sexy ofcourse. (no alcohol required to see that)

She, like me, is also "ready to go" quite often!

Choosin' ahead of time, not to put ourselves in situations where we both know that 'compromise' is inevitable is very important! Thus no over-nighters, tellin' ourselves that we'll behave, etc.

Its jus' our choice to delay the gratification until the weddin' night, because we believe that it not only brings us closer together now, but will also serve to be a significant strengthenin' factor which will add to our relationship as husband an' wife in the future.

I only mentioned, bein' together while drinkin' wine is not advisable, since inhibitions go by the way side an' our best of intentions can be quickly forgotten, which does not move us closer toward the goal that is in both of our hearts.:)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Stkshft said:

.......care for a beer?;)

HubbaHubba

umm.... The post seems kinda bias seeing as there isnt a 'no' option, guess my votes out

(riight.. chicks dig that crap)
did i say that outloud?!