Are you an easy lay?

Are you an easy lay?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Buy me a few drinks first.

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • I brought my own mattress.

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • I'm married. Sex went the way of the dodo long ago.

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters

Janimal

kuulani said:
Hey! I object to that married-sex-dodo option ... or am I the only married person getting any?

What she said. So I picked option #2 (tee-hee). But only if it's Ards that does the buying.:cocktail:

chcr

Too cute for words
Hey, I'm a guy. Any questions?
Used to be a musician. Any other questions. (Hetero, Jeslek)

BTW, who needs a fucking mattress?:D:D:D

nalani

a word to the wise ... don't bet on a Native Hawaiian practitioner not getting any at any age or time in their lives ... one of our basic beliefs is, according to my mother, "if you don't use it, you'll lose it" ....

I'd bet on ku'u still getting phreaknasty well into her 70's :headbang:

:D

Ardsgaine

Janimal said:
What she said. So I picked option #2 (tee-hee). But only if it's Ards that does the buying.

She's trying to get me to run out and buy her a bottle of wine, but I ain't bitin'. :p

unclehobart

nalani said:
a word to the wise ... don't bet on a Native Hawaiian practitioner not getting any at any age or time in their lives ... one of our basic beliefs is, according to my mother, "if you don't use it, you'll lose it" ....

I'd bet on ku'u still getting phreaknasty well into her 70's :headbang:

:D
Thats too bad. It should be at least into the 90s.

*singing* Baby, take your teeth out, try it one time. Baby, take your teeth out, I will recline... right here on the kitchen table.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
chcr said:
BTW, who needs a fucking mattress?

I was thinking the same thing!!!!

I voted for a drink first btw...(I voted before though but I don't think I posted my choice...)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Solid Oak seems to hold up well. The shower used to be fun, but damn, lately it's just getting dangerous.

unclehobart

Yeah... but it gets a good polishing in the interim.

Just use a placemat for Gods sake. Thats what they're there for.

Professur

After pulling off the irish linin, putting something back simply wasn't gonna happen. $400 to refinish the freaking thing, and they got rid of it later that month when they redid the entire kitchen. I coulda killed.

Wacky Nacky

LMAO!!! I broke a table by sitting on it when I was 11. I only weighed 111lbs then. Imagine me with a guy on a table now :p (I currently weigh about 152lbs).

I choose buy me a drink first.