Are you an easy lay?

Are you an easy lay?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Buy me a few drinks first.

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • I brought my own mattress.

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • I'm married. Sex went the way of the dodo long ago.

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters

freako104

the blue is a reflection of the ozone so no. from a technical tandpoint its not. unless were all colourblind :tardbang: :lloyd: :nerd: :eek8:

Wacky Nacky

I think it's colorless though. Since when I close my eyes and face the sun and then open them away from the sun (come on, i'm not retarded :p Never look into the open sun), the sky looks colorless and not blue...and then it looks blue again signalling my eyes are back to normal.

freako104

Wacky Nacky said:
I think it's colorless though. Since when I close my eyes and face the sun and then open them away from the sun (come on, i'm not retarded :p Never look into the open sun), the sky looks colorless and not blue...and then it looks blue again signalling my eyes are back to normal.

well its white. i dont know if you count that as colourless. mirlyn i miss him too but im sure hell come back soon. i hope he does

Oz

I chose option two, it's more fun when you've spent at least a little time getting to know someone.

Then again, if it's been more than a couple of weeks maybe I'll skip the drinks ;)

Mare

Hmmmmm-thinking...:)

I never used to be-never thought of myself as one- and still think not-BUT i guess if i was with the right person and in the right mood-HELL YEAH I'D BE :devious:

AnomalousEntity

Inkara1 said:
I almost made a joke about sex, a Mustang and a gear shift knob... but I didn't. :D

Naa. Sexy Boo prefers the back seat. But the location of the mattress is a state of mind.

For me its more like "where ever I go...there too will be my mattress"

SexyBoo

AnomalousEntity said:
Naa. Sexy Boo prefers the back seat. But the location of the mattress is a state of mind.

For me its more like "where ever I go...there too will be my mattress"

I resemble that sentiment.