Arizona moving towards police state

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike

Cerise said:
0bama and the dems are clearly defining the people of AZ as the enemy.

Incorrect.

They are encouraging violence by using Nazi comparisons, calling for boycotts, and accusing Arizona of racism and discrimination. It is disgusting and divisive behavior that promotes violence against American citizens.

Actually comparing "show me your papers" was something the Nazis said. The comparison does not encourage violence. Boycotts also not violent. Pointing out racism is also not violent. So you were completely wrong there.

--California Senate leader Darrell Steinberg has asked Ahnold to tear up any contracts they have with AZ.

--A call by U.S. Rep. Raul Grijalva, D-Ariz. asks for Americans to boycott his state until it overturns the new law.

--St. Paul Mayor Chris Coleman (D) ordered a boycott of publicly funded travel to Arizona in protest of the new immigration legislation.

--A resolution before the Board of Supervisors of San Francisco calls on the city to cancel contracts with companies based in Arizona and halt business ties between city government and the state.

Great! I'll join in to and boycott AZ companies.

--"The determination of who should or shouldn't be in this country is not one for the states to make," the Liar-in-Chief said. "This is a federal prerogative. Even if the states think we aren't doing our job, they have no right to step in."

That's true by law.

On one hand we have illegal aliens who ignore our immigration laws, smuggle drugs, engage in kidnapping and human trafficking between the U.S. and Mexico.....

....and on the other hand there are the law abiding American citizens of Arizona that picked up where the government has left off and enforced the law to stop this practice.

Which does 0bama and the 'Rats side with and support?

Obama and the 'Rats side with the citizens of AZ. They should not have to give up their freedom to a fascist police state. The real question is who you and the 'Pubes side with freedom or fascism?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
*I'm leaving foreigners out of the debate as they should have the proper papers with them the whole time (that is if what RM said in the other thread is true)

This whole thing is about foreigners. Illegal Aliens to be precise.

However, you government has some humongous balls to lecture us. Have you seen your laws?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You are a middle brother aren't you?

So, if you don't like the government forcing you to prove things, you'll now be against the health care bill...the one that requires the IRS to check & mnake sure you're covered

spike

So, if you don't like the government forcing you to prove things, you'll now be against the health care bill...the one that requires the IRS to check & mnake sure you're covered

No, there's no basis for that statement since I never said that. I'm not against the government forcing you to prove things. I didn't have a problem filing my Selective Service, or having them check to make sure I filed my taxes.

I am against not being able to leave the house without my papers for fear of being randomly detained or arrested. That's some crazy shit right there.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
This whole thing is about foreigners. Illegal Aliens to be precise.

However, you government has some humongous balls to lecture us. Have you seen your laws?

I'll rephrase and repost:

1. I couldn't care less about what you do with "illegal aliens", as I said it is your country and you guys can do whatever you want with it.
2. Granted, the law is all about "illegal aliens" but that doesn't mean legit citizens/residents/tourists are exempt of being suspects. It clearly has many holes and if you guys want to ignore them or can't see them, then.....
3. enjoy the butt rape

Remember, don't leave your house without a birth certificate or a jar of vaseline, your problem, your choice.

2minkey

bootlicker
come on luis, you really don't expect that the ideological blinders will come off of us stupid yankees fer one second, do ya?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
No need since this is not a rational argument. It would be like if I said I was against drinking poison and you tried to say "you're against drinking things".

This is a specific analogy.

Know what? Fuck it. Never mind. You'll avoid the debate, as usual and waste my time.

ResearchMonkey

You fall for them all the time, then you post them as perverted fact.

Since an Az driver license is considered proof of citizenship I really don't see why its a problem. I guess the burden is too much for the children.

What going to be great is when they require proof of citizenship to obtain a driver license.

spike

You fall for them all the time, then you post them as perverted fact.

Nah, you're wrong.

Since an Az driver license is considered proof of citizenship I really don't see why its a problem.

Didn't work for the truck driver the other day.

I guess the burden is too much for the children.

Good point, also any other people who don't have a drivers license or aren't driving when contact is made.

ResearchMonkey

it's a shame your folks created this whole mess. Sit down son, well clean up the mess.

You might call your family in Tucson and say good bye.

spike

I guess you're right, I wouldn't bother to say good-bye to you either.

If we're visiting and the visit is about to end we say goodbye. If I talk to them on the phone and we're about to hang up we say goodbye. It seems like you're asking me to call them and just say goodbye without having any discussion.

That's kind of bizarre. Is that what you do with your relatives? You call them up and just blurt out "goodbye"?

Status
Not open for further replies.