Arizona moving towards police state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
A lefty & has family in Tucson. That explains so much.

As for your truck driver...interesting how it was released before the law took affect. It's bullshit

spike

A lefty & has family in Tucson. That explains so much.

Explains what?

As for your truck driver...interesting how it was released before the law took affect. It's bullshit

Yes, it can only get worse once the law is in effect. That is bullshit.

Also worth noting AZ licenses are supposed to be proof. Out of state DL apparently does nothing for you.

ResearchMonkey

Well, you mentioned that the new law might affect you personally and I was just kinda hopi.....oh never mind.

So that's an interesting point Gonz makes. Here you're shitting on yourself about the great injustices this law has made on someone ...and the law hasn't taken effect yet. -- Fukking brilliant.

The only thing new in this law is that: the existing law will be enforced on occasion.

1272577168738.jpg

spike

Well, you mentioned that the new law might affect you personally and I was just kinda hopi.....oh never mind.

I mentioned that it could affect all the people of AZ and that I have family there. So what were you hoping exactly?

So that's an interesting point Gonz makes. Here you're shitting on yourself about the great injustices this law has made on someone ...and the law hasn't taken effect yet. -- Fukking brilliant.

Wrong. I did not say this law had created great injustices for the truck driver. I used it as an example of the problems proving your legal even with a CDL. Seems your the only one to shit themselves.

The only thing new in this law is that: the existing law will be enforced on occasion.

I don't suppose you have any evidence for that?

ResearchMonkey

I mentioned that it could affect all the people of AZ and that I have family there. So what were you hoping exactly?
Don't worry, its nothing really, unfortunatley.

Wrong. I did not say this law had created great injustices for the truck driver. I used it as an example of the problems proving your legal even with a CDL. Seems your the only one to shit themselves.
Wow, an existing problem already exist, in another state, and you figure it must be related. Brilliant.

Why do support the violence and kidnappings by illegals in Az? Dont' you want to see a drastic reduction in those crimes? I demand it.

I don't suppose you have any evidence for that?
Um, yeah. The bill itself.

I love it when your oh so wrong, it's really brings out your true colors.

:swing:

spike

Don't worry, its nothing really, unfortunatley.

Don't be scared. What were you hoping? You always run away from your remarks.

Wow, an existing problem already exist, in another state, and you figure it must be related. Brilliant.

Your wrong again. It was in AZ, so same state. Brilliant.

Why do support the violence and kidnappings by illegals in Az?

Please point out where I said I supported that? You made that up.

Inventing things is a weak debating tactic.

Um, yeah. The bill itself.

Go ahead and prove that it adds nothing new. Seems like all people didn't used to have to carry their papers at all times.

I love it when your oh so wrong, it's really brings out your true colors.

Please point out one thing I was wrong about. Again, you made that up.

ResearchMonkey

If you support illegals you support the crime that comes with them.

Clearly you support rape, kidnapping, drugs and other form violence that are perpetrated by illegals. How many repeat catches end up committing horrific crimes.

You have not shown or proved anything, in fact you made shit up at best. An inventor of unlikely possibilities and proprietor of situational fiction. You pee on yourself at the made up possibilities in your head. Fact is many scenarios of running an individual for want and warrants, etc. (10-26, 10-27, 10-28) are already common place in American society every day.

Enjoy the smell of your own urine. *squish*

spike

If you support illegals you support the crime that comes with them.

Since nobody here supports illegals that is irrelevant.

Clearly you support rape, kidnapping, drugs and other form violence that are perpetrated by illegals.

Nope, you made that up.

You have not shown or proved anything

I've proved you wrong repeatedly. Even on which state the truck driver was detained in. :laugh:

in fact you made shit up at best.

Please, feel free to point out anything I've made up on the subject. You on the other hand HAVE made up things repeatedly. Including the fact that anyone here supports illegals.

See how I back up my claims and with facts and don't run away from them? Try it sometime.

You pee on yourself at the made up possibilities in your head.

I gave examples where, according to the way the law reads, you could be asked for your papers. I'm only going off of what the law says.

Fact is many scenarios of running an individual for want and warrants, etc. (10-26, 10-27, 10-28) are already common place in American society every day.

Irrelevant. People are not typically forced to provide proof of legal status when they have done nothing wrong.

Enjoy the smell of your own urine.

Trolling again when you have nothing useful to say makes you look weak again.

Are you going to tell us what you were hoping for or are you still running away from that comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.