Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot By Gunman

spike

If some Muslim guy was talking about blood libel and putting targets on peoples heads and suggesting violence I wonder if the same people here would be cheering him on.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Blood Libel is a fitting analogy. Once again, Gov Palin has blown the heads off her detractors & they don't miss a thing.

If Palin had a history of excessive violence against those who aren't part of her religion, spike, you'd have a point. Too bad you don't.

ResearchMonkey

Interesting, how the facts have revealed themselves in the course of this thread.

spike believes in the delusional story that the kid was some conservative influenced TEA Party member, who was driven to shoot in the head a democrat congress person and her supporters.

So the left takes this manufactured ideologically driven speculation and propagates it as a means to silence conservatives. The left clearly fears freedom of thought and reasoning and will do anything to prevent the freedoms that have handed their ass back to them in the last election. It has backfired and they fear freedom of speech will decimate them in 2012; specifically, they are afraid of Sarah Palin.

It was the left propagandists, who love to "control the grammar" of any political conversation, whose ideas formed the focus of Jared Loughner’s preoccupations: Oversimplification of what constitutes torture, perverted notions of the constitutional amendments, and contempt for any form of authority. Even with a conservative assessment of the facts this guy was most certainly from the left side of the ideological political scale.

It’s not my assessment that Loughner’s actions can be blamed on the crazy leftist ideas he soaked up on the internet. However, I find it illuminating to observe how neatly they fit into the narcissistic, frustrated, infantile worldview of a blindingly incompetent and selfish young man. Maybe it is true, what Michael Savage says: that liberalism is a mental disorder. If so, its poster child has undeniably arrived (in a red g-string, with a Glock snuggled up to his ass, no less).

I think we need to pay more attention to beta males who wear woman's underwear. Clearly its an indicator we should have these people under psychological evaluation programs at all time..

Just how ironic is it that we have a psychotic shooter who believes that people are being controlled through grammar, and the left’s solution is to put controls on free speech ….just who is crazy here?

1294718399655.jpg

Expect more violence as the left feels they are being denied their freebies of happy-happy-joy-joy granted to them by an authoritarian government. It's pucker time.

ResearchMonkey

nice self portrait RM... and i mean your whole post, not just the pic.
Hey thanx minx. Yes, it is a reflection of my own thoughts and observations posted in manner that makes a series of clear rational points. I suppose being an elitist-hipster you're commonly absolved of your reactionary verbal-vomiting, you do a fine job of dismissal. Carry on.

spike

Interesting, how the facts have revealed themselves in the course of this thread.

Not to you they haven't.

spike believes in the delusional story that the kid was some conservative influenced TEA Party member

Making shit up again. You're really struggling here huh?

the facts this guy was most certainly from the left side of the ideological political scale.

Nope, registered independent anti government gold bug. :laugh:

left’s solution is to put controls on free speech

Nope.

just who is crazy here?

Hmmmmnnn... I wonder if it's the person who keeps making up fantasy trolling with no basis in fact.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
No, no it's not at all. :laugh:

Your assessment is :blank:

The arguments you use are absurd.

Your poignat jabs are underwhelming.

No wonder RM pokes at you so much. You ain't got nothing to poke back with.

spike

The arguments you use are absurd.

I can't help but notice you weren't very specific. What are you afraid of? Should I just call your arguments retarded and call it day?

our poignat jabs are underwhelming.

I'm not making jabs.

No wonder RM pokes at you so much.You ain't got nothing to poke back with.

Rm pokes because he has nothing intelligent to say. I don't poke back because his trolling is pathetic.

He gets proven wrong and then throws tantrums. "Waaaaaah but your stupid". That's kiddie stuff.