Atheism

Professur

Here's a quandry for ya. I'm supposed to be picked up soon to go collect the missus's new car. Do I dare hit the drive thru on the way back with lunch and risk contaminating the new car smell with the smell of french fries?

MrBishop

I'm not horribly surprised by the stats either, and the candidates know it. I've watched my share of elections and there's usually one (if not more) images of the leaders of the individual parties attending a service.

Religious belief stands above military experience, GVT experience or qualifications when selecting leaders ... as far as I can tell.

MrBishop

Spirit said:
Don't ruin the smell!!

... keep the window open and hang your head out.... :D

You can buy the smell...in a little bottle at the dealership. A mix of fresh leather and a smidgin of antiseptic soap...mmmm

We wouldn't be having this ketchup issue if you all would realize that the only proper way to cook a baby is on a spit and the trick is all in the marinade!

Heathens!

Inkara1

Babies are sweet little things. You don't put tomato products on them; you need Hershey's chocolate syrup.

Professur said:
Here's a quandry for ya. I'm supposed to be picked up soon to go collect the missus's new car. Do I dare hit the drive thru on the way back with lunch and risk contaminating the new car smell with the smell of french fries?

Fuck fries... contaminate it with the smell of pizza. :D

Professur

Well that's just silly. The pizza place delivers. Only problem is knowing when I'll be back to get it. As it is, I've already missed lunch. Oh well.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
Do I dare hit the drive thru on the way back with lunch and risk contaminating the new car smell with the smell of french fries?

Oh hell yea (I know it's too late)

chcr

Too cute for words
Professur said:
What kind? $20 says either all dressed or meat lovers.

It was a buffet. I generally like pepperoni or italian sausage. Green peppers when I'm in the mood. Don't like 'em loaded down with toppings. If you're talking Pizza Hut meat lovers well, being a pizza afficianado I will not eat the shit they serve at Pizza Hut.

Altron

I have a similar dilemma. Do I microwave tacos, or spend five bucks and change on a toasted hoagie? I've had the damn microwave tacos for lunch yesterday, lunch and dinner wednesday, and lunch tuesday. But I had a toasted hoagie for breakfast thursday.

I am on the 5:00PM-10:30PM meal schedule. Lunch at 10 AM, dinner at 4 PM, breakfast at midnight. I'll probably have the hoagie for breakfast tonight too.

Edit - Tacos it is then.