Starya

..microwave tacos?

As in..

No, sorry. What exactly do you mean by "microwave tacos" *scared to ask*

rrfield

taco flavored kisses!

705_image_01.jpg

tonksy

A local Mexican restaurant used to have "Stop in for our fish taco!" on their marquee...I kept forgetting my camera.

Inkara1

My phone upgrade comes due Sept. 9... I'll be getting a camera phone then, so next time I pass the Schwing truck on the freeway, I can get a picture.

Sawhney89

.. Tacos are 99 cents at Taco Bell.. You could pick up a few for a few bucks... Or there is always ramen noodles... yum.. amazing microwave food.. tacos are one food I want to stay away from microwaves

Sawhney89

They always sell the taco mix in the pasta isles.. all you have to do grind up the meat.. yum.. tastes good

Altron

260px-Don_Miguel_beef_taquitos.jpg

They look like these. I ended up doing them for dinner, and I'll probably do them for breakfast. The right cornering light is out so I need to curtail my food expenses to get a new one.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Sawhney89 said:
.. Tacos are 99 cents at Taco Bell..

Hell, microwaved tacos which aren't tacos beat these tacos which aren't tacos either by a mile.

Corn Tortilla
really hot grease
shredded meat & cheese
chopped onions
salsa

That's a taoo (the really hot grease is optional)

Inkara1

Real Mexican tacos don't have cheese on them. I like cheese on them, but real Mexican tacos don't have it... at least the carne asada tacos I get (two small corn tortillas, asada, onions, cilantro, and sometimes a runny sauce) don't.

Starya

Gonz said:
Hell, microwaved tacos which aren't tacos beat these tacos which aren't tacos either by a mile.

Corn Tortilla
really hot grease
shredded meat & cheese
chopped onions
salsa

That's a taoo (the really hot grease is optional)
I use (need) Spicy meat, tomatoe, corn, shredded cheese, salsa and sour cream. And lettuce on the side.

Call it what you want, I call it delicious.

Right. Now I need to go shopping.

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
Real Mexican tacos don't have cheese on them. I like cheese on them, but real Mexican tacos don't have it... at least the carne asada tacos I get (two small corn tortillas, asada, onions, cilantro, and sometimes a runny sauce) don't.
Plus, carne asada tacos are traditionally made with cabbage rather than lettuce. I'll eat 'em either way. I like the cheese on 'em too and in Mexico I've had both kinds both ways (which really doesn't say anything since a lot of restaraunts in Mexico are pretty "Americanized"). I Usually make my own with spiced hamburger with green chiles and chopped onions cooked in it (Gonz is right though, shredded meat is better) then cheese, hot salsa, lettuce, tomato and green onion on top. A little pico de gallo is nice too. Carne asada tacos I make soft shelled with chopped or shredded steak instead of hamburger and cabbage instead of lettuce.