Attention BeardofPants

chcr

Too cute for words
Professur said:
Think so? You're looking at paying for a dinner and motel room. I'm looking at a diner invitation and messing up her bed sheets.
Wrong again. ;) I took 'em to my place. Dinner? I hardly think so. Breakfast perhaps.

Professur

chcr said:
Wrong again. ;) I took 'em to my place. Dinner? I hardly think so. Breakfast perhaps.

I wasn't giving out my address for a quicky. Maybe your dates didn't want to see you again, but mine sure as hell did.

Tonks, hence it breaking. You gotta go heavy duty if you want it to last.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I wasn't giving out my address for a quicky. Maybe your dates didn't want to see you again, but mine sure as hell did.

OOOOOOOOH BURN!!!!!!!!! :la:

tonksy

Professur said:

It would still work but the little foldy contacty bits got smooshed so it doesn't get a charge from the battery and I never really found a good tool to reach to the bottom of the battery compartment to fix it. I never really cared for the vibration anyway.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
It would still work but the little foldy contacty bits got smooshed so it doesn't get a charge from the battery and I never really found a good tool to reach to the bottom of the battery compartment to fix it. I never really cared for the vibration anyway.

Come to think of it...mine takes AA too...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
abooja said:
All of mine run on AA's as well. I ain't exactly running a jackhammer down there.

hahahaha I LOVE IT

Five brushing teeth smilies!

:brush: :brush: :brush: :brush: :brush:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Trust me when I say that after the third hour, double As aren't gonna cut it. You need more power

Pffft I don't have three hours of "me" time at a time...and if I did I wouldn't devote it all to that...and if it's not just me I'm not to overly interested in battery powered things...atleast not on their own and not for such extended periods.

Professur

Who said anything about it being on it's own, and who said anything about you having a choice? *cue sound of duct tape ripping off the roll*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Who said anything about it being on it's own, and who said anything about you having a choice? *cue sound of duct tape ripping off the roll*

*Nixy looks into deepest depths of the gutter and waves to Prof*

abooja

I don't know about you all, but if some dude duct taped my arms and legs and forced a C-battery powered device on my privates for three hours straight, I might require medical intervention. At least I would if this were any sort of routine practice.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
abooja said:
I don't know about you all, but if some dude duct taped my arms and legs and forced a C-battery powered device on my privates for three hours straight, I might require medical intervention. At least I would if this were any sort of routine practice.

Well, can't be all bad...Prof's missus seems like a generally happy person...atleast she did when I met her...

tonksy

abooja said:
I think all I'd require would be a nap.

Professur

Who said force? Evidently someone here hasn't encountered the effects of half an hour under a feather duster yet.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Who said force? Evidently someone here hasn't encountered the effects of half an hour under a feather duster yet.

*Nixy makes a note to be weary of even common household objects if she is ever chez Prof*