Attention BeardofPants

abooja

Professur said:
Who said force? Evidently someone here hasn't encountered the effects of half an hour under a feather duster yet.
Feather duster, eh? Does that feel anything at all like aliens probing at you? I've done that.

abooja

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy bondage and battery operated devices as much, if not more, than the next gal. It's just that things do eventually go numb with too much stimulation. One requires a beverage break every once in a while, not to mention, a trip to the bathroom.

Professur

abooja said:
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy bondage and battery operated devices as much, if not more, than the next gal. It's just that things do eventually go numb with too much stimulation. One requires a beverage break every once in a while, not to mention, a trip to the bathroom.

Forget bathroom breaks. Holding it in uses the muscles I want tight. As for breaks ....... muhahahahahaha

chcr

Too cute for words
Professur said:
I wasn't giving out my address for a quicky. Maybe your dates didn't want to see you again, but mine sure as hell did.
Okay, if that's what you want to think. :rolleyes:

There's an old joke to which the puncline is, "a new duck each time."

abooja

Professur said:
Forget bathroom breaks. Holding it in uses the muscles I want tight.
I can't believe I'm admitting this on a public message board, but you're right to the extent that having a full bladder adds pressure to certain areas, making stimulation of said areas even more enjoyable. But that's usually when I'm alone. :tmi:

tonksy

abooja said:
I can't believe I'm admitting this on a public message board, but you're right to the extent that having a full bladder adds pressure to certain areas, making stimulation of said areas even more enjoyable. But that's usually when I'm alone. :tmi:
She's right.....

Aunty Em

tonksy said:
Mine ran on AA's before it broke.
Get yourself one of these... 30 secs to orgasmic heaven... seriously!

*edited while discussing the nature of this material

Depending on how fast you set it... It's the best little gadget I've bought in ages. ;)

tonksy

Aunty Em said:
Get yourself one of these... 30s to orgasmic heaven... seriously!

Depending on how fast you set it... ;)
That looks nice. I wish they had a 5 or 7 inch model, though. Not just arbitrarily looking for size, I just know I am more sensitive further in. I do need to check a new one though :eh:

Aunty Em

Well when I first I looked at it I thought it'll never work, it's too small, but I bought it anyway and was shocked how fast it did.

It stimulates all 3 areas at once.

tonksy

It looks like it would be very effective, I just want a bigger one! :devious:...ain't that always the story?

Aunty Em

tonksy said:
It's not a bad price, is it? Is yours well constructed?
Yes, the batteries are in a small battery box/controller connected with 2 wires so it's quite comfortable to wear. I believe you can also get similar designs with remote controllers.

Inkara1 said:
That thing looks like a mouse with wings and a disproportionately big cock.
:lol:

abooja

I'm on my second one of *edited while discussing the nature of this material. It's similarly small, and originally intended to complement anal, though I haven't used it for that yet. Good little performer. :brush:

AlphaTroll

French tickler works just as well. It may be manual, but sometimes that works better than the automatics :shrug:

And it's amazing what you can do with a string of pearls.

BeardofPants

Aunty Em said:
Get yourself one of these... 30 secs to orgasmic heaven... seriously!

*edited while discussing the nature of this material

Depending on how fast you set it... It's the best little gadget I've bought in ages. ;)

Can you PM me the details that Luis rudely edited out? :swing:

How did a thread addressed to me end up about vibrators? :hmm: