Battlefiel 1942

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
from the website
When using the sniper rifle, hold the FIRE button down after you shoot to stay in zoom mode. This will allow you to see how your shot fell. When you release the FIRE button you will un-zoom and reload.

The forums were talking about, if you take your plane real high & jump out but don't open the chute, the guys begins screaming & shits his pants on the way down :rofl2:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
when boredom set in, push their carrier onto the beach with your carrier

HeXp£Øi±

How do you sink one of those things? I remember at the beginning of one of the missions it said don't miss any opportunity to sink the enemies carrier.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Get into the forward gun of the Battleship & drive on over to it & sink that sucka. They respawn too so sinking it is no biggie.

I still wanna know where the subs are & for that matter, where's the B-52's?

unclehobart

To get at an enemies carrier you should use a scout to spot it out in the fog with the binoculars and then nail it over and over with a shore battery... but that draws in the bombers like nobodys business. Youre lucky to get off three shots before youre killed.

I also liked doing endless kamikaze runs into the enemy carrier.

One time I 'chuted down onto the carrier and just kept hucking grenades all over hell and back.. but it never sank it. It also wouldn't let me hijack an AA battery or deck gun... so I guess driving it into the shore is out of the question.

HeXp£Øi±

You guys have been playing this more than me. I didn't even know you could use the shore batteries. Thought i was limited to the anti-aircraft guns.

unclehobart

Shore batteries are fun.. especially when you can point them inland. Its a nasty HUGE area effect weapon. AA weapons are good for popping infantry and tanks as well if you can see them. Dead fire for tanks... overhead airburst for infantry. Its nasty because you can fire so rapidly.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
unclehobart said:
I also liked doing endless kamikaze runs into the enemy carrier.

It's also fun to climb into the jeep (or whatever is handy) & run the other guys over.:headbang:

HeXp£Øi±

It's stupid trying to run them over. Half the time you just end up pushing them as they stand there and convulse. Even in tanks they just bounce off! Maybe that's just my version of the game.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
9 months later I pulled this one out of mothballs & have been playing online & having too much fun. Although, the idiots who shoot EVERYONE, regardless of team, piss me off.

freako104

Gonz said:
9 months later I pulled this one out of mothballs & have been playing online & having too much fun. Although, the idiots who shoot EVERYONE, regardless of team, piss me off.

there are some in every game no matter what you play. id just kill them off and i dont knwo if 1942 allows for a respawn or not