BBQ - Sept 5th at Paul and Natalia's

Uki Chick

Hey everyone! Some of you will already be here next weekend joining the festivities at Bish's BBQ. Paul and I will be hosting one the following day and would like to know who will be there as well. Pot luck is welcome as well as BYOB. I just want to get an approximate head count so I know what to prepare, so let us know!!!

Thanks!

tonksy

unclehobart and myself will be there! (unless you kick us out by then). we're still up for making pizza that day, as well.

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
unclehobart and myself will be there! (unless you kick us out by then). we're still up for making pizza that day, as well.

I forgot about the pizza! so that's one thing we'll have on the menu! I can't wait till you guys get here!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. :jump:

Oz

*will be sitting here.....posting shite as usual* :D

Tonks! don't ferget yer camera! We require a pictoral recording of this magnanimous event!

tonksy

Oz said:
*will be sitting here.....posting shite as usual* :D

Tonks! don't ferget yer camera! We require a pictoral recording of this magnanimous event!
rob will be bringing his digital camera with us so there should be plenty for us to post :D i'm not so sure if they will be the greatest photos ever because i do hope we will be making the rounds of all the canadian beers not tried and not in my collection of caps and labels :D

Oz

tonksy said:
rob will be bringing his digital camera with us so there should be plenty for us to post :D i'm not so sure if they will be the greatest photos ever because i do hope we will be making the rounds of all the canadian beers not tried and not in my collection of caps and labels :D

We'll expect a lotta photos of either the sky or yer left foot then :D

Have fun!

tonksy

Oz said:
We'll expect a lotta photos of either the sky or yer left foot then :D

Have fun!
this is my first vacation in 7 years! and i don't have parental responsibilities? i'm sure that i will find plenty to amuse myself! new city, new stuff to see...i can't wait. :swing:

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
this is my first vacation in 7 years! and i don't have parental responsibilities? i'm sure that i will find plenty to amuse myself! new city, new stuff to see...i can't wait. :swing:

It will definitely be fun. We'll do the tourist thing, bring you to see some of the sites, take plenty of pics, drink what we want, of course with some restrictions to Rob and just have a good old time!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Chris and I will be there!!! Unless...the same as Tonksy said...you've kicked us out by then :D

I was thinking about making this pasta dish thingy that I make using cheese tortellini and cheese and tomato sauce...so I'll probably make that on the Sunday to have at your BBQ :)

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
It will definitely be fun. We'll do the tourist thing, bring you to see some of the sites, take plenty of pics, drink what we want, of course with some restrictions to Rob and just have a good old time!
sounds excellent!

now...will someone please tell rob that 5 pairs of shoes is not too many for a week?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
sounds excellent!

now...will someone please tell rob that 5 pairs of shoes is not too many for a week?

Of course it's not!

-You need comfy walking shoes for being a touist
-You need comfy sandals for being a tourist
-You need pretty sandals for being pretty
-You need another pair of comfy walking shoes for being a tourist and to match the other half of your clothes
-You need nice looking running type shoes for looking nice if the grass happens to be damp at the BBQ (I don't like sandals and wet grass)
-You need boots for if you go clubbing
-You need another pair of comfy shoes just incase your other 2 pairs get wet...don't wanna be stuck with nothing comfy for being touristy

There, that is 7 pairs!! I think you're packing light!

I'm coming for 2 nights and will have atleast 2 maybe 3 pairs of shoes with me!!! Depending on space in my bag...and I don't wanna be bringing more than one bag on the bus...and I will need about 5 or 6 outfits for the weekend...yeah...I don't pack light :D

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
Of course it's not!

-You need comfy walking shoes for being a touist
-You need comfy sandals for being a tourist
-You need pretty sandals for being pretty
-You need another pair of comfy walking shoes for being a tourist and to match the other half of your clothes
-You need nice looking running type shoes for looking nice if the grass happens to be damp at the BBQ (I don't like sandals and wet grass)
-You need boots for if you go clubbing
-You need another pair of comfy shoes just incase your other 2 pairs get wet...don't wanna be stuck with nothing comfy for being touristy

There, that is 7 pairs!! I think you're packing light!

I'm coming for 2 nights and will have atleast 2 maybe 3 pairs of shoes with me!!! Depending on space in my bag...and I don't wanna be bringing more than one bag on the bus...and I will need about 5 or 6 outfits for the weekend...yeah...I don't pack light :D

Five pairs is fine. Now, Nixy, can you pack a little lighter. I don't think you're bringing enough?!!! :lol2: The dish you want to make sounds great! Now, not to worry about being kicked out. No one is getting kicked out of my house!!!

I just wish i knew how many people to expect. Worse comes to worse, it's the six of us, we get totally drunk and eat like freaken pigs!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
Five pairs is fine. Now, Nixy, can you pack a little lighter. I don't think you're bringing enough?!!! :lol2: The dish you want to make sounds great! Now, not to worry about being kicked out. No one is getting kicked out of my house!!!

I just wish i knew how many people to expect. Worse comes to worse, it's the six of us, we get totally drunk and eat like freaken pigs!!!

mmmmm Booze and food :D

I am buying meself a bottle of amaretto for the weekend :D

Me thinks I will premix my drinks in water bottles before going to Bish's though (and have them in a cooler in the trunk so as noone gets in trouble for "open" alcohol) to avoid the trying to make drinks while slightly tipsy in a crowd of people scene :D

Pack lighter? Are you MAD woman?? I need clean clothes to put on when I get to montreal (as I plan on wearing a track suit on the bus...real nice first impression when you pick me up, eh? :D ), I need something to put on before the BBQ, I need something to wearing during the day sunday, something to change into that is mlore appropriate for outside-ness at night, something to wear monday...that's 5 outfits right there...#6 would be a "oops I have spilled something that stains all over me" back up outfit :D

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
mmmmm Booze and food :D

I am buying meself a bottle of amaretto for the weekend :D

Me thinks I will premix my drinks in water bottles before going to Bish's though (and have them in a cooler in the trunk so as noone gets in trouble for "open" alcohol) to avoid the trying to make drinks while slightly tipsy in a crowd of people scene :D

Pack lighter? Are you MAD woman?? I need clean clothes to put on when I get to montreal (as I plan on wearing a track suit on the bus...real nice first impression when you pick me up, eh? :D ), I need something to put on before the BBQ, I need something to wearing during the day sunday, something to change into that is mlore appropriate for outside-ness at night, something to wear monday...that's 5 outfits right there...#6 would be a "oops I have spilled something that stains all over me" back up outfit :D

We have a big bottle of amaretto as well at home! by the way, you do realize that I have a washing machine in case of any oops! and you forgot the sleep wear, that's yet another outfit. Who cares about first impressions anyway, you think i'm gonna get myself all prettied up on saturday morning. Damn girl, you're making me wake up to an alarm. I'm not doing anything special to myself that morning.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
We have a big bottle of amaretto as well at home! by the way, you do realize that I have a washing machine in case of any oops! and you forgot the sleep wear, that's yet another outfit. Who cares about first impressions anyway, you think i'm gonna get myself all prettied up on saturday morning. Damn girl, you're making me wake up to an alarm. I'm not doing anything special to myself that morning.

Yeah...I always forget that when I go places they do have laundry facilities :D

And yeah, I guess pajamas will be the 6th outfit then and washing will have to be done if there is an OOPS :D

hehehe, it will be a parade of scrubby people that Saturday morning!

tonksy

i'm bringing almost every item of clothes that i enjoy wearing :shrug: it's more than a whole week from the time i leave my house until i come home...who can say what they'll feel like wearing? and what will the weather do? :rolleyes: one has to be prepared. plus i'll need bumming around clothes for in the evenings and mornings....and socks! my feet get cold *sigh...packing is an evolution...and then the accessories! my head is swimming...i must lay down ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
i'm bringing almost every item of clothes that i enjoy wearing :shrug: it's more than a whole week from the time i leave my house until i come home...who can say what they'll feel like wearing? and what will the weather do? :rolleyes: one has to be prepared. plus i'll need bumming around clothes for in the evenings and mornings....and socks! my feet get cold *sigh...packing is an evolution...and then the accessories! my head is swimming...i must lay down ;)

yeah, what do you think I'm doing from the time I get up Friday til I pick Chris up at work at 11?? PACK PACK PACK PACK PACK! :D

I'm sure there will be a few extra items on top of the outfits incase I feel like not exactly what I planned...and then there's hats...atleast 2 maybe 3...hair clips and hair ties...OH MY!

Uki Chick

You're all nuts! :lol2: Throw on a pair of jean, a t-shirt and your ready for a few days. There's no beauty contest going on this weekend. Well, unless paul decides to parade around in a tiara! :rofl3: