BBQ - Sept 5th at Paul and Natalia's

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
big time carbs. let's put on the pounds

why does paul say that i'm bad? or sick? or something? I don't remember the word he used...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
he msged me on MSn but I wasn't around and when i got back he was gone...

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
he msged me on MSn but I wasn't around and when i got back he was gone...

i have no idea. maybe it had something to do with the tiara thing as a joke. I'll ask him in my next email.

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
hahaha that is what I was thinking :devious:

Ok, so I asked him what it was all about. Something about a comment you made of bringing ear plugs so as to not hear us having sex. So he called you a perv.

unclehobart

Do you guys have a coffee bean grinder? I might have to pre grind everything down here. Theres no telling as to wether customs will allow it in anyway. Last time they almost didn't let me bring water in. All food was confiscated... even the stuff in sealed bags like new potato chips. Bastards.

unclehobart

Uki Chick said:
Ok, so I asked him what it was all about. Something about a comment you made of bringing ear plugs so as to not hear us having sex. So he called you a perv.
If you don't want us to hear you having sex, I would suggest that you move to the far side of the hot tub.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
unclehobart said:
If you don't want us to hear you having sex, I would suggest that you move to the far side of the hot tub.

then we can't get those close ups the customers are paying for.....uhmm I mean ok

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
we have a fine selection of herbal, some "real" tea and I have some stuff I get in china town, a nicy chrysthathemum tea, and a green and something else mix

Uki Chick

unclehobart said:
Do you guys have a coffee bean grinder? I might have to pre grind everything down here. Theres no telling as to wether customs will allow it in anyway. Last time they almost didn't let me bring water in. All food was confiscated... even the stuff in sealed bags like new potato chips. Bastards.

we don't have a coffee grinder, and Paul is wrong, I don't only drink instant, I do perk coffee as well. I have plenty of coffee. not to worry there. BTW, I sent Tonks directions from the border to get to our place. Hope they help.

unclehobart

I ran what you told me against Yahoo Maps. 1245 miles ... piece o' cake. The only conflict is that Yahoo Maps said the rt was on yvon-berger and it turned into oiseaux instead of it outright being oiseaux at the mini mall.

Uki Chick

unclehobart said:
I ran what you told me against Yahoo Maps. 1245 miles ... piece o' cake. The only conflict is that Yahoo Maps said the rt was on yvon-berger and it turned into oiseaux instead of it outright being oiseaux at the mini mall.

Yvon berger is on the left hand side and des Oiseaux is on the right hand side. It's got two names to it, depending on what side you're on.