BBQ - Sept 5th at Paul and Natalia's

tonksy

Nixy said:
yeah, what do you think I'm doing from the time I get up Friday til I pick Chris up at work at 11?? PACK PACK PACK PACK PACK! :D

I'm sure there will be a few extra items on top of the outfits incase I feel like not exactly what I planned...and then there's hats...atleast 2 maybe 3...hair clips and hair ties...OH MY!
i don't do hats and i haven't enough hair for clips and the like but i do have to make sure i pack all the toiletries i'll need...shampoo, pomade, hairspray, makeup, lotion, soap, perfume, medicines. i think rob plans on stuffing some hawaiian shirts and some jeans in a bag and calling it a day.

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
i don't do hats and i haven't enough hair for clips and the like but i do have to make sure i pack all the toiletries i'll need...shampoo, pomade, hairspray, makeup, lotion, soap, perfume, medicines. i think rob plans on stuffing some hawaiian shirts and some jeans in a bag and calling it a day.

UMMMM, i have shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, gel, mousse, body wash, shaving gel.........all those necessities

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
Umh :wave:

Do we bring bathing suits etc? You guys DO have a pool right?

We have a pool, but a busted pool. The liner tore in 8 places! Plus the weather hasn't been warm enough to have gotten the pool to a comfortable swimming temperature. Our neighbors haven't used theirs since July.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
We have a pool, but a busted pool. The liner tore in 8 places! Plus the weather hasn't been warm enough to have gotten the pool to a comfortable swimming temperature. Our neighbors haven't used theirs since July.

I don't know if I should be glad or sad

I love swimming...so it's a shame that the pool is broken...but on the same note...I dunno if I'd beable to fit a bathing suit in :lloyd:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
You're all nuts! :lol2: Throw on a pair of jean, a t-shirt and your ready for a few days. There's no beauty contest going on this weekend. Well, unless paul decides to parade around in a tiara! :rofl3:

*makes a note that if she is wearing a tiara to her wedding NOT to invite paul unless she wants to risk having it stolen* :devious:

Not a beauty contest but pictures of this weekend are gonna be pasted all over OTC! For anyone in the world to see!! How will we ever find internet sugardaddies if we don't look pretty? :lloyd:

Inkara1

Hey Tonks... it's a good thing Unc's truck has the V8... the extra power will be needed with all the stuff you'll be bringing. :p