Code:
\* */-------------\* */
 \*/   Pointless   \*/
  X      ASCII      X
 /*\   By Kawaii   /*\
/* *\ ------------/* *\

Gotnolegs

tonks said:
is that like OHMMMMMM? or are you contemplating something deep?

I was actually wondering why anyone bothers to make a success of anything when in the not too distant future they'll be dead and even their memory will begin to fade...

What's it all about?

Fuck I think too much sometimes, where did I put that bottle...

tonksy

Gotnolegs said:
I was actually wondering why anyone bothers to make a success of anything when in the not too distant future they'll be dead and even their memory will begin to fade...

What's it all about?

Fuck I think too much sometimes, where did I put that bottle...
glory? personal drive? tenacity? boredom? maybe you oughta pass that bottle, GNL, i might like a swig. i, incidently have big things to wrestle with, metaphorically speaking of course.

Gotnolegs

tonks said:
glory? personal drive? tenacity? boredom? maybe you oughta pass that bottle, GNL, i might like a swig. i, incidently have big things to wrestle with, metaphorically speaking of course.

Got Anjou, Bordeaux, Dark Rum and Baileys, what's your poison?

Maybe we should start a new thread to get drunk in and talk about all the shit that happens...

tonksy

Gotnolegs said:

Maybe we should start a new thread to get drunk in and talk about all the shit that happens...
bordeaux seems to fit....we can just hijack this one....no ones really using it....cept freako...and he won't mind :D

freako104

Gotnolegs said:

Jack Daniels Whiskey or Absolut Vodka.

Kawaii

Fine with me. I could really really really realy really(etc) use a drink right now. :( I'm depressed.

Gotnolegs

No, they were yours...

I'm not convinced singing is the way to go, I might just stick with staring into the fire muttering.