blah blah blah

freako104

clateu berata nec...tie? nickle? it was an n word. hmm what was it?

*coughs* nectu hu

i said it i said the words!!!

tonksy

[pointless rambling]i'm a little irritated at my pants. my favorite pair of jeans, okay....just got them...used to fit great but now they keep sliding. fit everywhere but the hips...lower riders, see and i guess they think that someone with my size ass should have big hips...i hate wearing a belt...it itches my lower back...plus i had to wear a belt everyday in the navy and i suppose i am rebelling...that and black socks...i don't think i even own any anymore...got quite an assortment of odd socks with flowers and stripes, some with toes, one fish two fish red fish blue fish socks...no black.[/pointless rambling]

BeardofPants

Have the same problem, Tonks. Thanks to yoga, I've lost some weight, but now my pants don't fit no more, and I have to walk around with one hand hitching them up all the time, or someone'll see more than they'd like of my zebra print underoos. :alienhuh: :D

tonksy

underpants?

....actually i do have some, i got 2 new pair of this tanga pants- similar to those boycut ones..anyway, they ride different and i keep trying to get the wedge the old fashioned way but there's nothing there...takes some adjustment.

BeardofPants

Well, yes, I like my underpants for two reasons:

1. I don't leave snail trails all over my pants (and cold ones at that)
  2. If/When pubic hair gets too long, it's not going to get caught in anything... yowee.

tonksy

pubic hair?

okay...just sorta joking...a little...not really, but whats the difference between leaving a trail in your panties and one on your jeans? you wash both i assume?

BeardofPants

Yes, yes, I know - let's all be sheep and rip it all out. :rolleyes: Uh... er... I mean... oh, nevermind.

Anyway, you can talk, I know about the 'racing stripe'. Little kids have big ears, ya know.

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
Yes, yes, I know - let's all be sheep and rip it all out. :rolleyes: Uh... er... I mean... oh, nevermind.

Anyway, you can talk, I know about the 'racing stripe'. Little kids have big ears, ya know.
but it's not zipper length :blush:

BeardofPants

Hmmm. Either you yanks have zippers that are further away, or I have a mutant strain of pubic hair.... *hopes it's the former*