blah blah blah

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
not at all, it's a riviting drama, we want to know if the hair in question, get's caught, if it's the scissors for it, or if it admits it's problem, and seeks help.

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
not at all, it's a riviting drama, we want to know if the hair in question, get's caught, if it's the scissors for it, or if it admits it's problem, and seeks help.
you have issues paul :winkkiss:

BeardofPants

Paul, I have an excellent Pubic Hair Shrink to recommend if your short and curlies are aberrant miscreants from Down Below.

AlphaTroll

Oh, I know the story........what you are actually saying is the shit that will be RotK will actually be your fault! :eek:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I think we are fogetting about poor Mr. Jackson (peter, not Micheal)

you want to cruelly evict him? what will he do?

Maybe hee had a good reason for living isn someones butt

or he wanted to be in Butte montana, and got confused?

AlphaTroll

Peter Jackson made classic films? Fuck me sideways and call me a boxcar!

LOL, methinks our (BoP, Ms Thrope & moi) dislike of the man has flowed over from the Entmoot days. But come on - you have to admit, the books are much better.....and I thank whomever that he did not attempt to make a movie of the Silmarillion.

Ms Ann Thrope

ssshhhh, Alpha... you don't want to plant that idea into anyone's head... I'm still traumatized by his FoTR... :eek:

and to think I had such high hopes when I read an interview where he referred to Hollywood as Mordor... alas, he succumbed to the dark side of the box office... :disgust: