*burp*

Inkara1

This thread title reminds me: I met a chick named Annie recently. We were hanging out at Denny's, and we were grading each other's burps. :D

Inkara1

Well, that 4 1/2 hours at Denny's was one of the very few times lately where I've hung out with a girl for a long period of time and actually got to listen for a while instead of being the only one to do most of the talking.

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
This thread title reminds me: I met a chick named Annie recently. We were hanging out at Denny's, and we were grading each other's burps. :D
Girl of your dreams then?

abooja

unclehobart said:
I've done the cream of tartar mix before. It's ok for certain recipies. I didn't poo poo it. I have a few starches on the shelf that I mix with the baking soda depending upon the task at hand.
Not to beat a dead horse (well -- yeah), but a tortilla clearly is neither a fluffy biscuit nor an ethereal angel food cake. In other words, it don't need a whole lot of risin'. If you really like tortillas so much, the baking soda/cream of tartar formula should do just fine.

Okay, I'll shut about it now. :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
There are tortillas made of wheat, we call them tortillas de harina.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Well, that 4 1/2 hours at Denny's was one of the very few times lately where I've hung out with a girl for a long period of time and actually got to listen for a while instead of being the only one to do most of the talking.
i hope the restaurant was deserted. if you sat in my section for 4 hours when we were even remotely busy i would have spat in your coffee...ok so not really but i'd flick a grit in it.

Inkara1

OK, so no head was administered at Denny's... but yes, the restaurant was deserted... Denny's usually isn't that busy after midnight on a Monday in King City, after all. I'd figured that going in and that was a big part of why I made the plans I did. I figured we'd have enough privacy to be able to talk and get to know each other, yet we'd still be in public. It's a lot easier that way than to say, "hey, I'm a guy you're meeting off the internet for the first time... can I come over to your house? :D"

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
OK, so no head was administered at Denny's... but yes, the restaurant was deserted... Denny's usually isn't that busy after midnight on a Monday in King City, after all. I'd figured that going in and that was a big part of why I made the plans I did. I figured we'd have enough privacy to be able to talk and get to know each other, yet we'd still be in public. It's a lot easier that way than to say, "hey, I'm a guy you're meeting off the internet for the first time... can I come over to your house? :D"
ok...i'll forgive you as long as you tipped your waitress ;)

unclehobart

Dude... IHOP is the prime scope out for first contact ... not Dennys ... you blew it. I hope you bailed it out by taking her to a strip club. Women love strip clubs.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Dude... IHOP is the prime scope out for first contact ... not Dennys ... you blew it. I hope you bailed it out by taking her to a strip club. Women love strip clubs.
you been smoking my dope? denny's has lousy service. but what can you expect from a state that ain't got waffle house?

Inkara1

unclehobart said:
No IHOP in King City. Denny's is the only place open after about 10 or so. No strip clubs in King City, either. There's a reason everyone who lives there calls it "King Shitty" after all.

I tipped the waiter, yes indeed. I finally got to use the tip calculator on my cell phone. I put the tip on the card too because the guy was gone for a couple hours before we left.

Inkara1

She just turned 23 last november, she works at a printery in King City, and we have some very strange stuff in common. She grew up Catholic (ooo, Catholic Schoolgirl :D) but is getting into wicca a bit now.