BushWorld

Inkara1

Squiggy said:
Twist? You and Gonz are the kings of it.
Can you show me where I've twisted facts and figures to make an argument?

And I can only assume I'm of more influence than you since eric seems to agree with my line of thought.
I simply make arguments based on what I see. If someone agrees with me, great. If not, it doesn't really matter. If I don't have something useful to add, I don't add it.

Emotion? Thats Gonz's toy.
You contradict yourself in the very next paragraph.

Were you assigned to try to chase me from the real world forum again so you can continue your bullshit campaign for your fuhrer?
He's not my "fuhrer." He's better for the job than John Kerry is, but if there's a good Libertarian candidate this year I'll probably vote for him instead. But here you are, trying to use people's hatred of Hitler against Bush, a completely unrelated person. That's what some would refer to as a "logical fallacy."

And if you want to be a pussy and leave the RW forum over something I say, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

freako104

I got the oil thing from the fact that the Middle East is abundant in it and Iraq is there as well as Sadam.I was one who was saying Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 as well as Gotnolegs,Oz,Squiggs,Chcr. I dont blame any country for it I blame the terrorists who did it.

A.B.Normal

freako104 said:
I got the oil thing from the fact that the Middle East is abundant in it and Iraq is there as well as Sadam.I was one who was saying Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 as well as Gotnolegs,Oz,Squiggs,Chcr. I dont blame any country for it I blame the terrorists who did it.

Me too :wave:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
On the contrary. I was just going to let you know it wasn't working.

Twist? Your expose of the Chrysler 600 was amazing. Makes it sound like Kerry is using up all of our gas by himself. And polluting the east coast at the same time...:rofl:

I don't happen to share your belief that Bush and Hitler are so different. They are both cheerleaders selling lies and letting their countryman/woman die for them... :shrug:

Inkara1

I didn't say he was polluting the East Coast all by himself. What I was saying is that it weakens the argument he makes when he's not living up to it himself. Isn't this the guy who wants an average fuel economy of 36MPG? If so, then why this: "We have some SUVs. We have a Jeep. We have a couple of Chrysler minivans. We have a PT Cruiser up in Boston. I have an old Dodge 600 that I keep in the Senate. ... We also have a Chevy, a big Suburban." The 600 was rated for 20MPG city/24 highway, and the Chevy Suburban is rated for 14 city/18 highway. None of those vehicles listed get 36 miles to the gallon, not even on the highway, not even the PT Cruiser (it's rated 22/27).

I noticed you never said who we would catch you campaigning for.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Squiggy said:
I don't happen to share your belief that Bush and Hitler are so different. They are both cheerleaders selling lies and letting their countryman/woman die for them... :shrug:

So did Washington, Lincoln, Wilson, Roosevelt & JFK. Those were only the larger wars. So get off that bullshit horse unless you plan to carry the enemies colors.

Nobody chased you away. You left on your own accord (misguided as it was)

BeardofPants

Go Freako and Squigs! *rah-rah's with ze pom poms*

Nice how when the WMDs and terrorist links failed, they turned to 'saving' the iraqi's from an insane dictator, and then go kill 'em en-masse. :rolleyes:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Gonz said:
So did Washington, Lincoln, Wilson, Roosevelt & JFK. Those were only the larger wars. So get off that bullshit horse unless you plan to carry the enemies colors.

Nobody chased you away. You left on your own accord (misguided as it was)

I wasn't around for the others, but there you go again trying to hang Viet Nam on Kennedy when everyone knows Eisenhower/Nixon were the authors. Kennedy was trying to shut it down when he died. If you want to include Johnson and Nixon in your diatribe, I won't be the one to argue.

My "bullshit horse"? You're the one who posts the nonsense and defends all of Bush's lies...even after they've been proven as lies. :shrug:

I don't think being offended that you labeled me as racist is misguided... I only asked him that because he suddenly turned to personal attacks on me instead of dealing with the discussion. :shrug:

freako104

Nixon did send us there. I know Kennedy dealt with the Cuban Missle Crisis. and from what I have been told he handled it well.

Inkara1

Nixon pulled us out. He came into power at the tail end of the conflict, so it's not really accurate to say he sent us there. Troops continued to go in during his administration, sure... but he wasn't the one to get us started in it. LBJ didn't run for re-election in 1968 in large part because of his mishandling of Vietnam, which was also going on when he took office.

BoP, No link to terrorism?
Really, no link?
How sure are you there's no link?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:confused: He was elected in '68 and we were DRIVEN OUT in '75..or was it '74...:retard: I've no idea how you get the impression that he pulled us out.

chcr

Too cute for words
Kennedy sent us, Johnson then Nixon escalated our involvement, Nixon pulled us out (because it was what the people wanted). This in no way abrogates the fact that Nixon was a criminal, but I heard him say in later years that he wished he'd pulled us out sooner. I really don't understand what the events of thirty years ago have to do with the current situation. Nobody learns from other peoples mistakes. The simple fact is that Bush lied about the reasons for the war in Iraq, and the more evidence that shows it, the more stridently defensive his supporters become. Unfortunately, karma is a myth, but maybe the truth will come out anyway.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
chcr said:
I really don't understand what the events of thirty years ago have to do with the current situation.

Because Kerry won't shut up about his heroic service in Vietnam. He brought it up. He won't stop bringing it up. So the opposition eats him alive with his own rhetoric.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
chcr said:
Kennedy sent us, Johnson then Nixon escalated our involvement, Nixon pulled us out (because it was what the people wanted). This in no way abrogates the fact that Nixon was a criminal, but I heard him say in later years that he wished he'd pulled us out sooner. I really don't understand what the events of thirty years ago have to do with the current situation. Nobody learns from other peoples mistakes. The simple fact is that Bush lied about the reasons for the war in Iraq, and the more evidence that shows it, the more stridently defensive his supporters become. Unfortunately, karma is a myth, but maybe the truth will come out anyway.

Very nice dude.

Gonz, Inky, it won't kill you to admit that Bush lied.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
When I think he lied, I'll admit it. As I've pointed out repeatedly, he used WMDs so he had them. If intel was/is incorrect, it wouldn't be a lie. If somebody has information that he intentionally misled us, I'd be more than willing to look at it.

chcr

Too cute for words
freako104 said:
Chic isnt the old saying to learn from the past or you are doomed to repeat it

And so we do, ad infinitum.

Gonz said:
Because Kerry won't shut up about his heroic service in Vietnam. He brought it up. He won't stop bringing it up. So the opposition eats him alive with his own rhetoric.

I suppose you're right, Gonz, I've just been ignoring it.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Gonz said:
When I think he lied, I'll admit it. As I've pointed out repeatedly, he used WMDs so he had them. If intel was/is incorrect, it wouldn't be a lie. If somebody has information that he intentionally misled us, I'd be more than willing to look at it.

In Bushworld, everyone is lying except Bush...and Gonz belives it...:rofl3:

The first US casualties of Viet nam were in 1959. The last were in 1975 with the fall of Saigon.