Caffeine

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
unclehobart said:
My last Timmys had 20+ creams and sugars in it ... but to be fair, it was the monolith souvenir tankard that held like 8 larges.

nat has that pic somewhere

Inkara1

Leslie said:
k. Before, I lived on perk coffee, and it suited me fine. Never jonesed for coffee as long as I had my perk. Maxwell House, no-name, whatever.
You need your perk, huh? Well, we appreciate it when you're perky too :eyemouth:

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
My last Timmys had 20+ creams and sugars in it ... but to be fair, it was the monolith souvenir tankard that held like 8 larges.
I like my coffee like I like my whisky and my women, unadulterated (adulterous would depend on the circumstances). :D

MrBishop

Mmmmm Timmy's coffee!!
Best damn long-drives coffee out there!

Pauly - tripple??!?! Damn!

I take mine black and bitter...like my ex-wife.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I have home brewed...but I put it in last night's Timmy's cup so I could feel better about it :lloyd:

Winky

Indeed!

I being a stingy er economical individual

get mah 39 oz (2lb 7 oz) of cafe
and brew the stuff up one cup at a time
in mah Braun single cup coffee maker.

One can lasts a long long long time.

Just wait til yer Sons get hooked on the evil caffeine
and start competing for the good java buzz!

MrBishop

Winky said:
Indeed!

I being a stingy er economical individual

get mah 39 oz (2lb 7 oz) of cafe
and brew the stuff up one cup at a time
in mah Braun single cup coffee maker.

One can lasts a long long long time.

Just wait til yer Sons get hooked on the evil caffeine
and start competing for the good java buzz!
Two words: Jolt cola!

Winky

It's to much!!!
To big a dose to cook up for one 'shot'

I've found the most Dee-lish way to overdose
on caf is:

doubleshot.jpg

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I have a 4-cup drip coffee maker that suits me just fine. What you folks fail to realize is this...it's not how you make it (drip/perk/ect)...it's haw well you make it, and the quality and freshness of the beans. Most coffee you buy in the store is stale. It's been sitting around in the can for months after the roasting and grinding process. Add to that, the drying time of around 2 weeks, or so, and you might as well be drinking steamed sawdust. Grinding your own in the store is a better option, but those beans could be suspect as well...I know. I've done both. If you want fresh, tastey, caffein-rich coffee, always check that you are buying the freshest you can get for your hard-earned greenbacks.

1. Most cans have a 'best if used by' printed on them. Get the stuff furthest from that date.
2. Keep the can in the freezer. I can't stress this enough. Frozen coffee will not 'lump up', and lasts longer.
3. Before brewing, wet the top edge of the filter, and press it to the sides of the basket. While most of us like fresh coffee, fresh coffee grounds are another story. the wet filter will stick to the inside of the basket, and prevent the unsavory spillage that occurs with an unproperly prepared brew.
4. Let the brewing process come to a complete finish before you grab a cup. Sure...that first cup will taste great, but the rest of the pot will taste like crap.
5. Never let a pot get cold unless you intend to throw out the coffee, and wash the pot.
6. Speaking of which...wash the pot after every use. Not only will your coffee taste better, but you don't have to worry about how long the pot has been sitting.

Winky

dang Grupo those are clearly the words of a life long coffee junkie!

So is this four-cup machine your home rig?

How do you get your coffee goodness when you are on duty?
I bet you’ve taken iron command of the coffee processing at work.