can we modify invisible mode?

greenfreak

:laugh: You guys are funny. Not everyone who's on invisible is wrong for doing so, or paranoid. Just like everyone who is visible isn't an exhibitionist. I just don't like being watched unless I'm... Well, nevermind. ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
greenfreak said:
:laugh: You guys are funny. Not everyone who's on invisible is wrong for doing so, or paranoid. Just like everyone who is visible isn't an exhibitionist. I just don't like being watched unless I'm... Well, nevermind. ;)

Sorry GF, that wasn't what I meant at all. I completely understand, I just personally don't care. That doesn't make you wrong or paranoid, it just makes me indifferent to what other people do. Sorry I implied anything different. I understand why some people want to be invisible some of the time, I just don't personally care whether you do or you don't, that's your decision. I usually don't, and that"s my decision. Again, sorry I made you think otherwise.

Mare

PuterTutor said:
I don't know, I like Unc's idea for the general Pop, and I don't really mind if the admins or mods can see what I'm doing, I figure that's kinda their job, and if they're abusing it, then we have bigger problems than if they can see us or not.

Ditto PT- don't matter who can see whom, this is a place to come and enjoy a choice of interesting threads. And you are right the mods. & admins., can see it's their job, to make ppl enjoy coming in & staying in touch with friends

I 3rd the motion :swing:

chcr

Too cute for words
You know, here we were talking about paranoia and I forgot to stick in my favorite saying: "There are two kinds of paranoia, rampant and insufficient."

greenfreak

chcr said:
Sorry GF, that wasn't what I meant at all. I completely understand, I just personally don't care. That doesn't make you wrong or paranoid, it just makes me indifferent to what other people do. Sorry I implied anything different. I understand why some people want to be invisible some of the time, I just don't personally care whether you do or you don't, that's your decision. I usually don't, and that"s my decision. Again, sorry I made you think otherwise.

You didn't. I was trying to goad Nalani into a catfight but she likes me too much to use her claws on me. :D

nalani

greenfreak said:
You didn't. I was trying to goad Nalani into a catfight but she likes me too much to use her claws on me. :D

*tries to claw but can only tickle - in a non-lesbian way, of course* ;)

unclehobart

I think it was along the lines of..

na: Thats her...
moi: do what now?
na: the girl I wrote about... the one that tried hitting on me.
moi: where?
na: right there *subtle point*
moi: WHERE?!
na: (quietly) right there at the counter... with the flannel shirt
moi: *squints and scans* THAT?!
na: yessss
moi: thats... a girl? ... daaaaayum....
small pause
moi: lets us leave... quickly