Can you excel in this Mensa test?

MrBishop

no cheating please :) This test was originally in excel format...hence the title, but now it's in .doc format.

I'm up to 7 correct answers thus far. There is no time limit. Enjoy!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
9 on the first pass here, I know some of these others though, just need to think for a bit.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Just a note...Mirlyn...I don't think that should be posted...I know it's under a spoiler but someone could accidentally highlight it or something and then it ruins it for them

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm at 15 i think...

and i don't mean to be picky but I really don't like those spoilers there...I am not tempted but they make me nervous of accidentally seeing what's there...I don't like it one bit...

Mirlyn

Nixy said:
Just a note...Mirlyn...I don't think that should be posted...I know it's under a spoiler but someone could accidentally highlight it or something and then it ruins it for them
Well, with everyone asking "how do I tell if its right", I figured it'd be a respectable way to share and compare answers without giving it away.

We could attach our own text versions, but I can only imagine how hellish that would be clicking on each others attachment, not to mention, increase the size of the board unecessarily. :shrug:

I guess if it bothers that many people, I (or a mod) can erase them. :shrug: