Can you excel in this Mensa test?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Mirlyn said:
Well, with everyone asking "how do I tell if its right", I figured it'd be a respectable way to share and compare answers without giving it away.

We could attach our own text versions, but I can only imagine how hellish that would be clicking on each others attachment, not to mention, increase the size of the board unecessarily. :shrug:

I guess if it bothers that many people, I (or a mod) can erase them. :shrug:

what about a thread for the anwers?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, it appears as though at one point it was a file that woudl mark them for you...which is why I asked...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
Well, it appears as though at one point it was a file that woudl mark them for you...which is why I asked...

It doesn't mark it for you..in that case I got them all

of course there a 3 whoozits in a traffalger!

Mirlyn

Nixy said:
Right....but if it was in excel (like mentioned), it might be clear to see what the answers are by just clicking on one cell over (and seeing the proof formula). To me, that runs a bigger risk of people seeing the answers prematurely than accidently highlighting something.

Start another thread if you wish then. I'll fix my posts.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, I dunno how it would work...that is why I asked, cause I was curious. I hope I haven't upset you.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
16 first pass...gonna go through slowly now and see what else i can get :)

so far...1,2,3,10,11,13,18,21,23,24,25,27,28,29,30,32

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
k...i got my 19 (4,5,9)...can i quit now? :lloyd:

it's making me feel dumb and frustrated - *painful memories of grade 7 math and all those integers*

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
How do we know if we are correct? Some I'm sure I got right, but others (5, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 28-31), I have no clue about.

BTW...That puts me at 20 I believe are correct. ;)

Rose

I'm at 14 so far. I've made copies and passed them out at the office. Boy, the boss is really getting into it. Right now he and the controller are sharing notes and thoughts on the ones they can't quite figure out. *LMAO* This is fun. :D

:D:D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
How do we know if we are correct? Some I'm sure I got right, but others (5, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 28-31), I have no clue about.

BTW...That puts me at 20 I believe are correct. ;)

just haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to be smarter than me eh? :alienhuh:

:lol2:

unclehobart

:blush: 22 in the first pass. I love #12. Got the 23rd after starting at it for a minute.

1,2,4-9,11,12,14,15,17,18,21-27,32,33