Captured Terrorists converted to criminals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What, nobody saw this today?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The accused mastermind of the September 11 attacks and four co-conspirators will be sent to New York for trial in a court near the site of the World Trade Center, the Obama administration said on Friday, as it took a step toward closing the Guantanamo Bay prison.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and the others had been facing military commission trials at the U.S. naval base in Cuba,

Weren't we at war?

Source

Winky

Awesome stuff ain't it?
Just like ol slick Willy.
'cept this time the results of such a flawed
course of action promise to be stunningly spectacular!

6a00d8341c89cf53ef010536f72abf970b-250wi

ResearchMonkey

I think we should offer all +200 terrorist justice in all the dark blue bastions, spread them around to hasten the process; LA, SF, Boston, Seattle, Broward county ..... spread the warm fuzzy's in liberal havens.

Let them enjoy all the love that will be coming.

catocom

the "Change"...
Bring um over here, so we don't have to fight them over there.

now we "Hope" he doesn't get acquitted.

any volunteers for the jury?
I was wondering...
So now if he gets a book deal, does he have to pay taxes?

catocom

I just happen to think of something...

This guy is supposed to get a jury of his peers?
That don't sound good.

Winky

Captured Terrorists converted to Gyros?

Not sure about the taxes
but I'm danged sure he gets Healthcare ;)

Come to think of it, as soon as his feet touch American soil
he gets ACLU representation fer sure!

catocom

Re: Captured Terrorists converted to Gyros?

Not sure about the taxes
but I'm danged sure he gets Healthcare ;)

I'm sure we could pass a hat around, and come up with the money for the lethal injection part at least.

Cerise

What, nobody saw this today?
Weren't we at war?

Yes and yes.

But through the powers of manipulation it will be the Booooooosh admin. on trial.

Oj1.jpg
Oj.jpg

Hmmmmm. I wonder if cameras will be allowed in the courtroom??

"Waterboarding, you say? Oh, the horrrrahh!"

This administration is not on our side.

The correct response would've been to have the a trial in front of a military court, and the guilty defendants summarily dispatched to their 72 virgins a la
a very fast plane on a very short flight. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
A multinational court, trying criminal officers, folowing a defeat, makes sense.

These people were captured illegal combatants....what in the fuck is this administration thinking? (Cerise wins the most likely scenaro)

H2O boy

The correct response would've been to have the a trial in front of a military court, and the guilty defendants summarily dispatched to their 72 virgins a la
a very fast plane on a very short flight. :shrug:

the correct response would have been to blow a crater in the desert big enough to put jupiter in it about 10 minutes after we figured out who did it. but that wouldnt have been pc.

the next best response would have been to put a bullet in every toweled head in sight

failing in that, we should have identified every dedicated radical moosy alive and see how many ittybitty pieces they can be blown into

if that failed, the very least we owed our dead was to vindicate their deaths with every bullet we have

but instead, we have elect a fuckin moosy

morons

spike

Wow, so it looks like H20 wants to kill all muslims and thinks Obama is a muslim.

Who's with him?

catocom

I'll take ...
the correct response would have been to blow a crater in the desert big enough to put jupiter in it about 10 minutes after we figured out who did it. but that wouldnt have been pc.

for 1000 alex
OOPs, I mean spike.

I didn't hear him say anything about muslims there.
I don't care what they want to call themselves.

Cerise

Wow, so it looks like H20 wants to kill all muslims and thinks Obama is a muslim.

Who's with him?

Did he say he wants to kill "all muslims?" We didn't kill off all the Japanese, did we? :shrug:

Taqiya!

My muslim faith

Even CNN agrees:

Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school.....

obama would fail security clearance

obama has shown that when he speaks the words he thinks Americans want to hear, he relies on the teleprompter. When he speaks of Islam and his Muslim upbringing he doesn’t need a teleprompter and speaks with pride and confidence. That alone should be enough to convince the average American that he's not one of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.