Casual sex

What is your take on casual sex?

• Do it! Get laid whenever you can.

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Against it. Save it for someone special you will marry.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No to sex for fun, but I have no problem with premartial sex if both are committed.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

ris

i always thought the greatest greatest gift i could give my missus was a jumbo bar of chocolate and a footspa :confuse3:

j/k ;)

flavio

Banned
footspa? You mean those things you stick your feet in while you're in the easy chair?

A full on spa day with massage, facial, pedicure/manicure is pretty nice gift.

nalani

well flavio, I can only say what I see ...

true, you're not "attacking" him verbally ... but you continue to talk circles around his responses ... breaking down every last thing he says ... and that can be frustrating - for some people, that's even more frustrating than being verbally attacked. I must say though, the comment about him continuing to remain celibate for the good of society I consider to be a personal attack.

He does say time and time again that these are his opinions ... your continuing to question the validity of such opinions gives one the impression that you are indeed attempting to change his opinion.

But that's just my opinion.

flavio

Banned
I asked him at least three times to back up his accusation that I attacked him. He ignored me each time and attacked me several times.

Patiently putting up with that I do feel like attacking him now. After all, he wants me to stop breathing right?
Breaking down everything thing he says? Sure. If he says that having sex frequently makes it less special before marriage but not after, I want to know how that can be. If I hadn't had to repeat the same damn questions several times throughout this thread the whole conversation could have gone much smoother.

Jeslek

Banned
flavio said:
In fact after trying to have a reasonable discussion here for awhile I think it may be best for society if he stays celibate.

Why don't you go and sterilize yourself? People like you should not procreate because it breeds more high quality idiots such as yourself. In fact, get out of my fucking genepool, you are to humanity what nuclear waste is to life.

nalani

ris said:
i was thinking the footspa could be filled with beer if you get bored with it :D

beer for the feet? I'm thinking that's blasphemous ..but then again, you never know of the medicinal properties unless you try it right?

:headbang:

nalani

hmm.. well .. this drama is too much for me

My only intent was to calm things down but I've failed spectacularly ... this is my cue to bow out ...

*still thinking about the hours thing*

*still wants to be LL's wife*

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
nalani said:
breaking down every last thing he says ... and that can be frustrating - for some people,
well, LL can always ask him back :D ;)

LL: i consider kissing in the lips as cheating (me, myself, Luis, thinks that way)

nalani

where the hell you been Luis? :kiss:

hours

hours ....

HOURS

I am sooooo going to hell for the thoughts that are running through my mind right about now :D

Jeslek

Banned
I don't consider kissing someone on the lips as sex or cheating. If so then I've had sex with guys and more girls I can remember. In other cultures it is customary to kiss someone on the lips as a greeting. I grew up with that and I don't see a problem.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
I don't consider kissing someone on the lips as sex or cheating. If so then I've had sex with guys and more girls I can remember. In other cultures it is customary to kiss someone on the lips as a greeting. I grew up with that and I don't see a problem.

i didn't say kissing == sex

i know in other countries kissing in the lips is as normal as kissing in the cheek, which is perfectly normal (at least here) if you do it with relatives or people from the opposite sex.

Jeslek

Banned
In other cultures you do it to ALL people regardless of sex, age, or class. I just so happens to like that, for most part.

ris

some inbred norfolk beejuns will do more than kiss the lips of relatives. :sick:

'happy birthday uncle-dad!' :D :D