Casual sex

What is your take on casual sex?

• Do it! Get laid whenever you can.

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Against it. Save it for someone special you will marry.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No to sex for fun, but I have no problem with premartial sex if both are committed.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

nalani

I am so over this thread

casual sex on everyone!

:headbang:

hey - if I'm gonna go to hell, then I'll be happy on my way ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ris said:
why should an act determine commitment?

Until one has a true, unadultered committment, it is impossible to comprehend. I have always been a man of honor & integrity. If I say something, then I comitt to it. Frequently, later, much to my dis-pleasure. That said, moving all your shit in with your girlfriends shit & splitting the bills & saying I Love You is not a committment. Why? Because, what's holding you there? Nothing. You've made no "special" bond withthat person, you've just co-habitated. If it gets too thick, there's the door. With an act, especially a contract, it's harder to get out of it without paying a price. That price will lessen the chances of an obscure, personal pet-peeve getin gin the way. I had no reason to get married. We were committed. We got married & it does change things. Of course, I took the vows with absolute seriousness as did my wife. It's nearly impossible to explain so let it be assured that, if you mean what you say, back it up.

LL, for a man-boy you've got a hell of a set of morals & are to be commended for that. I was the slut. It proved nothing. I gained zero from the experience. It was fun, nothing more. Stay on track, you're doing the right thing.

flavio, damn man, I've never seen you attack before. Interesting.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'll second that Gonz. I too was a bit of a slut, but respect the hell out of LL for his decision.

:headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
some science to the subject.....

either you get laid or masturbate, it is needed.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i know, there are the ones that denies it and the ones that accept it........
but there are not the ones that don't do it :D

Jeslek

Banned
Luis G said:
i know, there are the ones that denies it and the ones that accept it........
but there are not the ones that don't do it :D
90% of men do it, and the other 10% are lying. I just happen to admit it. :D I mean, come on, what guy does not do it?!

Seriously Luis, you should stop jerking off. When you do all your dead relatives are staring at you. :p