Character Assasination

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Thulsa with everyone ive talked to, they all want her to stay. And at the end of the day the so called beatings get boring. All anyone really wants is for the basic rules of the RW to be followed and if your gonna make a stand to have the backbone to stick with it and prove your point. nothing more or less. and as the last 3 post indicate sides make no difference.

ResearchMonkey

I think this thread has broken winksters heart, he hasn't been back since he read her post.

I will say, among her many other traits, she has some vim-n-vigor that is admirable.

I hope she returns with her own views and maybe some slight tactical changes in her style. TG v2.0

Raven

Annoying SOB
I think Gato said it best somewhere:

Gato_Solo said:
You make a choice in your life and, as long as it doesn't adversely affect me, I have to respect that choice. I do not, however, have to like your choice, nor do I have to sit and listen to you because of your choice. That's where most rights advocates get lost. It isn't my duty to like your lifestyle choice, even if it does not interfere in mine.
Quit doing the oppressed liberal thing. I'm your age, I'm liberal but around here I am in no way oppressed. Get over it and grow the hell up.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Cromwellian? You sir are infringing my civil rights in some way! I shall now write a strongly worded letter of disappoinment to my member of parliament! ;)