Chips

Don't say marmite, gross !!ewww

Attachment(s):

sick.gif, 0.42kb

sick.gif

ris

marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite marmite :D :D :D :D :D :D

BadBrain

I'm Canadian. But, IMO, Ketchup chips (crisps..whatever) are pretty nasty. Not so bad that I wouldn't eat them if it was just me and a crate of 'em on a desert island though.

I can't say that for....

You'd have to be pretty old-school Canadian to remember these -- they were introduced around the summer of '78 -- Hostess brought out three new flavours of chips:
Orange :(
Grape :eek:
Cherry :mad2:

I remember the hot summer day clearly when I took my hard-earned chore money and plopped it down on the counter at the corner store for a bag of orange chips. Imagine a bag of potato chips with two tablespoons of tang (get your mind out of the gutter) mixed in. They were absolutely vile -- the most unholy travesty ever to come out of hostess labs.

I'd wither away and die on a desert island before ever putting them in my body again.

unclehobart

Marmite rocks! Its a bit hard to get my hands on some here as its mostly shunned.

I remember a nifty bag o' crisps from Snyders of Hannover that was steak and onions flavoured.

MuFu

Marmite is the source of all that is good in the world. Twiglets are the same. :)

Marmite-Miners however... not good. Avoid at all costs. :p

:headbang:

MuFu.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ketchup Chips are SO good!

Does anyone remember Pizza chips? they were kinda nasty but kinda really good at the same time.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Krusty-if tomato sauce=ketchup then what is tomato sauce called...

french fries:
Fries.jpg

potato chips:
potato%20chips%2012.jpg

what are crisps?