"Classic" JJR512.com threads

Inkara1

Re:

There was a thread there titled, "so..."

Anyone who remembers it would kinf od understand what I mean when I say I really miss this thread right bout not. :angel:

AlladinSane

I think it was the So... how much time since you had any? The thread was still going and we 2 have a little competition still going...
There was a time when I would vent all my frustrations there. I remember the "Dia dos Namorados" thread (Valentine's Day around here) and the time my cousin killed his wife. The support I recieved meant a lot to me.
I said once the environment in JJR looked like that of a family. Whereas Xi looked like a bad-behaving classroom where youwould light off after a hard day...

AlladinSane

There are so much we could add. I'll sayWetling's Hideout was the best. I remember also one where Inky was posting pictures of himself as suggestions to his avatar with all kind of ludicrous poses. And when Lissa pierced her boobs and we kept promising things for her to post pictures... :D

greenfreak

Re:

Inkara1 said:
Heck, I can even remember back when greenfreak liked me.

:rofl:

And I remember that starting to change when you started lecturing me on the use of "alot" vs. "a lot". :laugh:

Ash, I was going to say that about the September 11th thread but I don't remember it fondly (the day itself, not so much the thread). But yes, it was a classic. That was 10 days after I joined JJR's. I can't believe it's been that long.

I remember Inkara's thread with the pics. But I think it was about his hairstyle or facial hair or something. But then we saw the collection of hawaiian shirts in his closet and that was the end of that. :laugh:

freako104

i enjoyed the ones with pics of VQs family,the ones about anyones family and how great the kids are,the one about gay adoption, anything to do with tats and describing them

BlurOfSerenity

luis... kuu's lost conditioner?
the "i have my 3/4 full bottle of shampoo, now where's the 3/4 full bottle of conditioner?"

i remember that :)

i just didnt' mention it myself, because i still don't remember if it weas there or here.

BlurOfSerenity

lol, remember how, like, people kept posting trivia questions in the entertainment and sports forums, and then we got the Useless Trivia forum... which we didn't use too often after a while? XD

Inkara1

Yeah, that hair thread was me trying to figure out what to do with my hair because it was thinning out really bad. It's even thinner now, but with this hairstyle it doesn't look so bad.

After I got the new haircut, I had to send a new picture to the Collegian (on-campus paper) to run along with my columns. I sent one of the ones I posted at JJR's, and I got a lot of comments from the staff about my shirts as well.

Mirlyn

Re:

Kruz said:
Don't forget fury the cheese lord, and those great discussions with Wdeep..... :lol2:
wdeep....man, haven't heard that name in a long time.....HWC OT days, methinks....

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Re:

Mirlyn said:
wdeep....man, haven't heard that name in a long time.....HWC OT days, methinks....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

He was mentioned the other day at OCN & suddenly, out of the blue, he posts. Let's not get a trend started :D