College football thread

chcr

Too cute for words
Lessee...

Cornell 24, Bucknell 7, 1-0
Vanderbilt 31, Ole Miss 23, 3-0

OMFG!!!!!!

Inkara1

It's not that Fresno State got called for 16 penalties that bothers me in the 34-31 loss to Oregon... it's that several of the calls and non-calls were so blatantly biased. I watched the game on TV and the officials could have at least tried to not make it obvious they were trying to give away the game.

nalani

I have officially become a football widow ... I wonder if Chris remembers my name from Saturday through Monday :D

Professur

Pardon me, I may be a while. I need to go claw open my skull and soak my brain in bleach. shouldn't be too long.

nalani

unclehobart said:
Watched Notre Dame/Michigan, GA Tech/UNC, UGA/USC, an hour of Texas/Ohio State, and the LSU/Arizona game until I collapsed at midnight.
I'm sure I *watched* a few of those games .. notice I use the word "watched" loosely LOL ... should I say it was on one of Chris' tv sets at one point or another during the day when I was there :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Bowl time

My boys made it, well, kinda

Tue., Dec. 27 8:30 p.m.
Insight Bowl Phoenix Big East or Notre Dame vs. Pac-10 Rutgers vs. Arizona State

The Devils went 6-5. Impressive huh? :D

they beat the mildcats chic

Inkara1

*grumble grumble* Fresno State lost its last 3, including losses to Nevada and Louisiana Tech *grumble grumble* Fresno's oppoenent in the Liberty Bowl is perennial powerhouse Tulsa *grumble grumble*