Confused

MiSsBeHaVinG

CindysinWinter.jpg

This one was taken out my back door at a home behind me , I thought it was a beautiful pic ..It was taken a couple of years ago

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Our flood warnings are from tonight "until they expire". Living in a city with three rivers has its drawbacks.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh WOW....THANK YOU, gonna put it on my desktop...Where are you, state,town? How much snow did you get? Very nice pic, thanks again.

He's in Toronto, Ontario and if their snowfall was on par with Brampton's then they got about 15cm (6")

POStech

Yup with the warm temps all that snow is gone. WOO HOO!
I was driving up to Bracebridge last night and the fog was fucked up. A couple of times I had to slow down to 40km/h as I couldn't see two car lenths in front of me. That was by far the worst fog I've driven in.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I've driven in fog where I could only see the taillights of the car in front of me...nothing else.

Inkara1

I've driven in fog where I could only see the taillights of the car in front of me...nothing else.

that's nothing... try driving in fog where you're lucky to see past the end of the hood of a 1981 Honda (small hood).

Professur

that's nothing... try driving in fog where you're lucky to see past the end of the hood of a 1981 Honda (small hood).

Most other places, people are smart enough to recognize that you shouldn't be driving at all in conditions like that.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
It happened again last night.

Me truck was coated with this white powdery stuff. Kinda like a doughnut, but not as tasty. Both doors frozen shut. Took me 10 minutes to get the passenger side open.

The road by the house was an adventure. I got sideways more times than Dale Earnhardt. A 22 minute commute took 45. Get to town, and the roads are clearer, except for the icy patches. Me truck refused to make it up the hill to the office, so I parked it partway up and hoofed it. I'll go retrieve it in about an hour.

I do NOT approve of this stuff.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
It happened again last night.

Me truck was coated with this white powdery stuff. Kinda like a doughnut, but not as tasty. Both doors frozen shut. Took me 10 minutes to get the passenger side open.

The road by the house was an adventure. I got sideways more times than Dale Earnhardt. A 22 minute commute took 45. Get to town, and the roads are clearer, except for the icy patches. Me truck refused to make it up the hill to the office, so I parked it partway up and hoofed it. I'll go retrieve it in about an hour.

I do NOT approve of this stuff.

5 minutes till frostbite here this morning, so go cry to someone who feels sympathy.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Now see, Mr Mountain Man, if you lived in the south, this wouln't be a problem.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It's plus 5C here this morning...hit 10 yesterday, I went through the car wash.

I am seriously loving Calgary! It gets REALLY cold sometimes but we don't get a lot of snow in the city and the coldness is broken up by these amazing almost spring like days. It gets cold over night...but really, I'm in bed sleeping so what do I care?