'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

Ambassador Dr. Alan Keyes v California Secretary of State Debra Bowen.

The petition is a request for the Superior Court of California in Sacramento County to issue a peremptory writ barring Secretary of State Debra Bowen "from both certifying to the governor the names of the California Electors, and from transmitting to each presidential Elector a Certificate of Election, until such documentary proof is produced and verified showing that Senator Obama is a 'natural born' citizen of the United States and does not hold citizenship of Indonesia, Kenya or Great Britain."

"Since [the Secretary of State] has, as its core, the mission of certifying and establishing the validity of the election process, this writ seeks a Court Order barring SOS from certifying the California Electors until documentary proof that Senator Obama is a 'natural born' citizen of the United States of America is received by her," the document said.

Anything can happen. ;)

nalani

That's funny .. I thought you meant that Hawai'i was having a constitutional crisis since this is Obama's birth location ... :shrug:

Cerise

Where is Obama’s original BC? Supposedly sealed in HI and he continues to fight to keep it that way. Why? What is the big deal?

With two cases pending before the US Supreme Court, one case before the Supreme Court of California and 17 other suits filed in federal and state courts, why doesn’t Obama just show the documents necessary and put this all to rest?

It would take 2 minutes. :shrug:

Petition for Writ of Mandate

In response to questions about why the suit was being filed, Ambassador Keyes commented, “I and others are concerned that this issue be properly investigated and decided before Senator Obama takes office. Otherwise there will be a serious doubt as to the legitimacy of his tenure. This doubt would also affect the respect people have for the Constitution as the supreme law of the land. I hope the issue can be quickly clarified so that the new President can take office under no shadow of doubt. This will be good for him and for the nation.”

spike

28.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That's funny .. I thought you meant that Hawai'i was having a constitutional crisis since this is Obama's birth location ... :shrug:

Wasn't it interesting....he went to visit his dying grandmother, on her deathbed & the same day he leaves, the HI Governor seals his birth records. Who did he go to see?

spike

Hold on, let me grab my tinfoil hat.

....ok, maybe his grandmother dying was a big hoax.

:laugh:

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Cerise

Interesting that the "original" 1961 typewritten paperwork looks so.......shall we say, FORGED. :rolleyes:

Factcheck.org = Annenberg Foundation = Barack Obama was a founding member, chairman, and president of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was also funded by the Annenberg Foundation.

nalani

Wasn't it interesting....he went to visit his dying grandmother, on her deathbed & the same day he leaves, the HI Governor seals his birth records. Who did he go to see?

Interesting? I wouldn't say that .. it's interesting that you'd ask me that directly .. how would I know? I wasn't there :shrug: .. I guess you were .. but of course you were .. you're omniscient when it comes to all matters of political importance and non-importance. There are a million reasons why a birth record would be sealed but I'm not about to go saying my state is committing a crime.

nalani

Interesting that the "original" 1961 typewritten paperwork looks so.......shall we say, FORGED. :rolleyes:.

Just an FYI - the original info ticket (before it becomes a birth certificate) of both my siblings born in that time look exactly the same as his.

That's the last I'm gonna say on this subject. Y'all like to beat dead horses and I have an actual job and family to turn my attention to. He's the President Elect. No one has to like it but it's a fact.

BeardofPants

Just an FYI - the original info ticket (before it becomes a birth certificate) of both my siblings born in that time look exactly the same as his.

That's the last I'm gonna say on this subject. Y'all like to beat dead horses and I have an actual job and family to turn my attention to. He's the President Elect. No one has to like it but it's a fact.

You think, probably I should loan my hearing aids to Cerise so she can better "hear" you? :evilgrin:

chcr

Too cute for words
BTW, that's some cold blooded shit, offing your grandmother to cover up the real reason for a trip to Hawaii, ain't it? :tardbang:

BeardofPants

Patent leather? ... But... it's so booooring!! *pouts*

BTW, that's some cold blooded shit, offing your grandmother to cover up the real reason for a trip to Hawaii, ain't it? :tardbang:

Well, you know dem blacks. Can't trust 'em as far as you throw 'em. The minute you turn your back, he'll be on welfare .. and lining up to buy one of dem plasma screen teevees. :tardbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.