Not open for further replies.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
image001wh3.jpg

Certification of live birth

image002.jpg

Certificate of live birth

http://peoplespassions.org/documents/birth_certificate.htm

Yep, so? one is filled out in the hospital, the other is what you get when you order a new one.

I have one of each (Canadian, not American obviously)

catocom

even if it isn't real, nothing will be done about it now.
It'll be squashed. He's got too much power already.

MrBishop

Youd figure that if Obama's birth-place was a real issue in him becomming President..that Billary and/or McPallin would've found all this ages ago.

This is just another example of a BS lawsuit being filed by a sore loser. BooHoo..your guy didn't win. Shut up already!

Cerise

The U.S. Constitution is such a quaint little tradition, isn’t it?

The democrat party is supposed to make sure that their candidate meets all the requirements to run for the office, let alone BE President.

Paging Dr. Dean the Scream.

catocom

Youd figure that if Obama's birth-place was a real issue in him becomming President..that Billary and/or McPallin would've found all this ages ago.

This is just another example of a BS lawsuit being filed by a sore loser. BooHoo..your guy didn't win. Shut up already!

They may have, we don't know What they Really know.
Power/Money is a whole other world now.
The standard 'rules' don't apply.

spike

The U.S. Constitution is such a quaint little tradition, isn’t it?

The democrat party is supposed to make sure that their candidate meets all the requirements to run for the office, let alone BE President.

He does, and proof has been supplied.

Strange that you consider FactCheck.org to be biased and then turn around and post links to People's Passions as if it's some legitimate source in the same thread.

chcr

Too cute for words
Experience shows that someone who raises spurious, even ludicrous objections to anything at all typically have much simpler and more obvious objections that they're either ashamed of and/or afraid to state. I wonder what it could be in this case? :lol:

chcr

Too cute for words
Why is this such a problem, can't they just find the real one and be done with it.
That is "the real one." It's perfectly acceptable to 99.9% of the world. It's just the 0.1% fringe that are whining about it. As I said in the other post, they're looking for an excuse because they can't or won't voice their real objection.

chcr

Too cute for words
Ok so that .1 percent sure seems like about 70 percent of the people i know.

:shrug: Says something about the people you hang with, doesn't it?

I work with about a hundred tire retreaders, mechanics and tire sales guys in the very heart of the bible belt and all but one or two of them realize it's bullshit.

Cerise

:shrug: Says something about the people you hang with, doesn't it?

I work with about a hundred tire retreaders, mechanics and tire sales guys in the very heart of the bible belt and all but one or two of them realize it's bullshit.

Those working class peons?

It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

jimpeel

Yep, so? one is filled out in the hospital, the other is what you get when you order a new one.

I have one of each (Canadian, not American obviously)

One is on file with the state and the other is what is issued to those who request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.