'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkyrie

Seemed you were saying Snopes isn't credible so I asked what you have against the site.
Oh, sweet Spike... I think Paul said it all. :bgtup: It's not going to matter what link is posted, if it's counter-Troll then it's questionable. :laugh:

Cerise

Claim: Snopes is accurate.

Origins: Many people cite Snopes.com as an authority as regards the proving or disproving of urban legends. While Snopes may have been accurate once, or remains accurate on trivial matters, there has been a decided left-leaning political bias within the last two- to three years, that renders the entire website suspect.

MrBishop

..there has? Perhaps it's the right-wing conspiracy theories that Snopes has been debunking as of late - there are an awful lot of them out there!

Gives them the 'left-leaning' look, eh

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Claim: Snopes is accurate.

Origins: Many people cite Snopes.com as an authority as regards the proving or disproving of urban legends. While Snopes may have been accurate once, or remains accurate on trivial matters, there has been a decided left-leaning political bias within the last two- to three years, that renders the entire website suspect.

told you.

valkyrie

Claim: Cerise is a troll.

Origins:
A member of the Off Topic Central Message Board, Cerise has been noted on several occasions to post inflammatory, hostile and irrelevant messages, specifically in The Real World forum of the message board, with the intent to provoke other users into emotional responses. Thus earning her the nickname: Troll.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Claim: Cerise is a troll.

Origins:
A member of the Off Topic Central Message Board, Cerise has been noted on several occasions to post inflammatory, hostile and irrelevant messages, specifically in The Real World forum of the message board, with the intent to provoke other users into emotional responses. Thus earning her the nickname: Troll.
[/QUOTE]

seriously, if you think she is a troll, why are you feeding her?

valkyrie

I find it bizarre and rather creepy that you seem to be so infatuated with me.

:shrug:

This harassment seems to be an obsession with you.

Can you explain it?
Just trying to satisfy your need for attention, Cerise... it's what feeds the Troll. ;)
Are we done? Or do you want more? Cuz this is old.

Cerise

You are the one who started it. Remember?

It is strange that you call it "old" and yet you keep on doing it. You can't stop harassing me, can you? It sounds like obsessive-compulsive.

Cat Fight!

head_yank.jpg

Cat Fight!

catfight.jpg

Cat Fight!

catfight2.jpg

Huh?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.