'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkara1

Is there some proof of that "element of truth" thing to it? Did he admit to it? Did someone see him "talking to God"?

No?

So that would be presenting an opinion as fact with nothing to back it up, then.

2minkey

bootlicker
Is there some proof of that "element of truth" thing to it? Did he admit to it? Did someone see him "talking to God"?

No?

So that would be presenting an opinion as fact with nothing to back it up, then.

dude bush openly talked about that shit several times. where ya been?

jimpeel

dude bush openly talked about that shit several times. where ya been?

There is a big difference between saying prayer and claiming to have a dialogue.

Bush always stated that he prays and that is "talking to God"; but that does not mean that there is an audible answer from God.

Know the difference.

Cerise

:evilgrin:

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez
Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

"As an officer in the armed forces of the United States, it is [my] duty to gain clarification on any order we may believe illegal. With that said, if President Obama is found not to be a 'natural-born citizen,' he is not eligible to be commander-in-chief," he told WND only hours after the case was filed.

"[Then] any order coming out of the presidency or his chain of command is illegal. Should I deploy, I would essentially be following an illegal [order]. If I happened to be captured by the enemy in a foreign land, I would not be privy to the Geneva Convention protections," he said.

The fact that the U.S. Army revoked the orders of a soldier about to be sent overseas based wholly upon such a claim is rather unusual.

However, Pentagon Tells Private Employer to Fire Questioning Soldier.....again government interferes in private industry.

The Department of Defense has compelled a private employer to fire a U.S. Army Reserve major from his civilian job after he had his military deployment orders revoked for arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office, World Net Daily is reporting.

jimpeel

Could it be.....

A conspiracy! :eek2:

Could be. Do you bel;ieve that the guy could have been ordered fired from his job by a single actor who was working alone and on their own volition? In that case, it would not be a conspiracy. Bring in a second actor and ...

con⋅spir⋅a⋅cy
  /kənˈspɪrəsi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
Use conspiracy in a Sentence
–noun, plural -cies.

5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Had (if) the military decided to court martial, the state would have to prove him wrong.

The question still stands...why hasn't Obama ended this?

What I want to know, is your logic and reasoning (Obama conspiracy theorists)?!? I know logic and reason are not your strong suits, but try and follow me....

Firstly IF Obama was not born in the US, and that could be proven, (which it hasn't been yet) what do you think would happen? It would go to congress, and being a Democratic entity currently, it would likely slide, one way or the other. He'd either be impeached, but most likely remain president for four years, or the "born in the USA" clause would be overturned. In the extreme event that say a massive Republican takeover of congress happened in two years, and you did get him removed, you would have president Biden. What do you think you can accomplish? There are probably a lot of political fights you could win that would actually help your cause, but you guys go with crap like this, or fibs about blowjobs.....

:rolleyes:

Frank Probity

Local drama queen cherise has pulled off a fast one by feeding people the garbage they thrive on, with this thread.
WOW! What an eye catching opening tagline!! Constitutional Crisis Looming? Can't get much more dramatic than that.
After all, the word looming presents a specter of interest. But cerise has pulled one over on all who responded, No rationally thinking person would seriously doubt the validity of President Obama's birth place and citizenship without evidence to support their position but all they do is ask questions rather than produce evidence supporting their theory.

And let's not confuse it with other conspiracy theories; was there more than one man on the grassy knoll? Or two? Did Oswald work alone? Or was Jack Ruby involved? Is the Pope really who he says he is? And is he catholic?
Reading a few of these responses is like looking in a shark tank at feeding time. Ahh, the frenzy!!
What fools these mortals be.

Cerise

The issue doesn't seem to be going away. Even the Ron Paul supporters have perked their ears up.

Now the military has revoked the deployment orders of a Major who questioned their legality, based on 0's legality, before the case even went to court, and did it without stating a reason. :shrug:

If he illegally ran for PoTUS, then his entire Executive Office Staff and Cabinet is illegal as well.

That would make all his signatures and appointments null and void.

0 would be but a historical * in the history books.

2minkey

bootlicker
well i'm certainly inclined to believe the rantings of a dentist who got a law degree by correspondence school. hey cerise, she hates muslims just like you! go team!!!

Frank Probity

The issue doesn't seem to be going away.

The issue was a non-issue until cerise posted it here with a glittering headline. But cerise seems to thrive on glittering headlines.
Here is the story as it unfolded. And when it comes to Maj. Cook, he is a misguided individual. I, for one, am damn glad he's not standing on the wall to defend me. It is my understanding Major (or is it ex-major) Cook has been discharged. As a result of no longer being a member of the military, Cook lost his security clearances and is ineligible to work where security clearance is an issue. Just want to clear this up in advance.

http://www.examiner.com/x-12278-Lou...conduct-unbecoming-an-officer-and-a-gentleman

Frank Probity

GEE cerise, Can't you come up with a source other than a singular extreme right wing religious Republican/conservative, dot com website?

OH! I forgot! They are the only ones pushing the "birthers" along with possibly one radical racist group. Ain't America wonderful! You can blow smoke all day and eventually, like the infomercials on television at three in the morning, someone is partially awake and buys this crap. Guess you got sucked in as well, cerise.

Main stream media is useless because everybody knows, they never report anything negative about President Obama and Rupert Murdoch isn't dwelling on it any longer (musta worn out its ratings usefulness to even the most extreme right wingers) and nothing has been proven which suggests the conspiracy theorists are like a bunch of coon dogs barking up the wrong tree.

Cerise

Can you name any previous presidents who have gone to extremes to conceal their past?

0bama has said his father was a Kenyan national. Natural-born status----one of the Constitutional requirements for eligibility to serve as president, requires both parents to be US citizens.

Time will tell if Maj. Cook quietly goes away, proving this was a ruse to get out of deployment, or if he truly believes in his cause and keeps pushing the issue.

It is my understanding Major (or is it ex-major) Cook has been discharged. As a result of no longer being a member of the military,

You understand WRONG.

Court martialled for filing one temporary restraining order in a federal court?

The Major explicitly states in his lawsuit and in his WND interview that he is "ready, willing, and able" to deploy to Afghanistan.

The Major explicitly states that the purpose of his lawsuit is to "clarify" how an officer can question illegal orders but not disobey legal orders.

As of today, he has done nothing that will put him in legal jeopardy.

Major Cook's Press Release

This man is a field grade officer who may soon be facing a direct order to deploy to Afghanistan. If he refuses then the Army will be required to court-martial him. At that point he should be availed the mechanisms of discovery, particularly the relevant documents that would prove or disprove BHO's constitutional eligibility so that he might be able to mount a proper defense.

And then "0" will exert improper command influence to get the case dropped. He can't afford to have discovery for any reason.

:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.