Conversion issues *POST HERE*

PostCode

Major contributor!
That's the most users I've seen here since I ventured this way. Maybe you should close these boards down more often. Seems to attract them more. Of course would have to go through weekly withdrawals. Wouldn't want that now would we.

:lol:

Scanty

I logged out, just to test something, and it goes..."You're cookies have all gone" or something like that.

What does that mean? Am I going to die now?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Scanty said:
I logged out, just to test something, and it goes..."You're cookies have all gone" or something like that.

What does that mean? Am I going to die now?
No, it's just confirming you logged out. A lot of the redirection messages by default are confusing. After I'm certain there are no "real" issues (like people can't post, log in, change avatars, etc) I will work on the style and the wording...

S

s4

unclehobart said:
Originally posted by s4
don't suppose ya could add a hack to ignore mods/admins :D
sure... the hack for ignoring admin is deleting the board from your list of favorites and decookieing yourself.

*s4 makes note to self to update ignore list:D

PostCode

Major contributor!
You know, maybe you guys should hold a contest for a new logo for OTC. I think I got some hardware around here to give away. I know I have a Slot A t-bird 800 and a motherboard laying out in the garage on my bench....think I have a newer proc someplace. :confuse3: Anyway, could draw some creative power in here.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, here I am, your whiney bitch nothing is ever good enough piece of shit. Anyway,

Can you make it so if you use the View new Posts link on the main page, then go through and read them, the new post indicators turn off in that list after you read the thread?

Please? :)

greenfreak

I was just going to say that I really like how the posts aren't marked as read until you acutally click on the link to mark them... Then I read this:

PuterTutor said:
Ok, here I am, your whiney bitch nothing is ever good enough piece of shit. Anyway,

Can you make it so if you use the View new Posts link on the main page, then go through and read them, the new post indicators turn off in that list after you read the thread?

Please? :)

lol I guess it all depends on preference. There's been times that I've been going through the "View New Posts" list and got interrupted at work or there was an error in Internet Explorer and I lost the list because it reset itself once you leave the site. I don't know if it's a functionality that can be changed in vbulletin but I quite like it the way it is. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Actually, now that I'm getting used to watching the envelopes, instead of the arrows, I'm really liking this. I opened it up last night and read a couple threads, then went to bed. All the other threads didn't get marked as read like they used to. This is cool.

Once again, in the spirit of sucking up, You da MAN, fury. :hairbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the functionality changed to the way it is now sometime just after PT's "whiny bitch" post. I gotta admit, I'm kinda addicted to it too. :headbang: