DAMMIT!! Are you a man or a woman!?!

Altron

I'm gonna throw that one I took of me in my work shirt at arm's length at 5 AM after being awake for like 24 straight hours and having worked 14 of 'em in my profile. For whatever reason, I completely suck at smiling for pictures. I either look like I'm completely miserable or I have a goofy fake "pedosmile". It's the ONE picture I've managed to take of myself without looking like a dumbass.

Starya

I'm gonna throw that one I took of me in my work shirt at arm's length at 5 AM after being awake for like 24 straight hours and having worked 14 of 'em in my profile.
You do look a wee bit tired.. ;)

---

My pic's still in the gallery. So is the old one, from when my hair was still my friend. Ah, the memories.. :finger:

Mare

LOL, I wish I could wear one on some days, in the office its air conditioned, but the route I fill in for , I use a mail truck, OMG, talk about HOT! There's no air in those things, feels like 120 % with hot air in the fans blowing.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
LOL, I wish I could wear one on some days, in the office its air conditioned, but the route I fill in for , I use a mail truck, OMG, talk about HOT! There's no air in those things, feels like 120 % with hot air in the fans blowing.

Just put a stamp on each nipple, and throw on some red, white, and blue butt floss. We won't mind. Honest...:angel2:

Professur

With the sweat trickling down between your breasts ....