define THIS

nalani

Truth is, all my psychologist/therapists in OTC-Land, that I have issues and people to get over before I can even think of making it a "THIS" ...

aha! So there you have it .. I am the pussy ... so to speak ...

still .. I don't wanna get over my issues ... I just wanna have fun LOL

hey - y'all ain't charging me, are you?

75renegade

nalani said:
Truth is, all my psychologist/therapists in OTC-Land, that I have issues and people to get over before I can even think of making it a "THIS" ...

aha! So there you have it .. I am the pussy ... so to speak ...

still .. I don't wanna get over my issues ... I just wanna have fun LOL

hey - y'all ain't charging me, are you?

Chargin'? C'mon now.

The only price ya have to pay amid this crew is the price of yer own honesty, which is obviously paid in full!

Anyhow's, who doesn't 'ave issues?

Best, I say, is to jus'accept folk for what they are, at the time we meet 'em, an' in some small way, encourage them to be the best 'them' they can be!:D

Life's too short for anything that even looks like, us acceptin' someone elses 'chains'. (or us puttin' our chains on others)

Keep on keepin' on girl! (one stanger to another)

Peace!:)

greenfreak

:laugh: @ Alladin, that was a good one. :D

nalani said:
It's not that he's not "good enough" .. it's that, after a week, he wanted a definition ... I can't do that. I like him - what I know of him - but not enough to start defining anything.

He called last night and apologized for getting so serious so quickly. He said he liked me and wanted to see where it was going. I just said that he only likes what he knows of me - and that's not a bad thing - but this "this" isn't really a "this" .. yet. So, I told him that we could hang out and have fun - and if that's not good enough for him, I understand ... but that's all I can give him.

Geez ... talk about gender role reversals!

Sounds like you've got the situation well under control. :wink2:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
na, i think this guy wants something really really serious with you, it's not like he's playing, rather i think of him like a secure guy that knows what he wants, and he also knows your situation (your kids), yet he still wants to define something with you, i don't know about your ways, but all i can see is true interest in you, not just like a woman, but as a person.

freako104

Q said:
He didn't duck. I did.

:eek:

AlladinSane said:
If I'm a pussy can I fuck myself?

i guess so.

:rofl: @ prof

75renegade said:
Anyhow's, who doesn't 'ave issues?

i dont i got rid of that album ;)

75renegade said:
Best, I say, is to jus'accept folk for what they are, at the time we meet 'em, an' in some small way, encourage them to be the best 'them' they can be!

beautifully said renegade :) :applause: