define THIS

Q

You're a masochist....arencha? :D

Let's just say some women are touble. One of the places I do work for has all women employees. I call 'em the shrew crew. They're just dreadful.:eek6:

nalani

*decides to stick to my promise of not bitchslapping Prof* :p

It's not that he's not "good enough" .. it's that, after a week, he wanted a definition ... I can't do that. I like him - what I know of him - but not enough to start defining anything.

He called last night and apologized for getting so serious so quickly. He said he liked me and wanted to see where it was going. I just said that he only likes what he knows of me - and that's not a bad thing - but this "this" isn't really a "this" .. yet. So, I told him that we could hang out and have fun - and if that's not good enough for him, I understand ... but that's all I can give him.

Geez ... talk about gender role reversals!

Q

I don't like the pussy kind. I chew them up and spit 'em out. Kirk is a pain in the ass sometimes, but he's a challange at least.:headbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
They are, ever since this "Get in touch with your inner child" and "Find your feminine side" Bullshit started, there are men out there giving the rest of us a really bad name. It's one thing to be sensitive, another to be a pussy.

nalani

Q said:
I don't like the pussy kind. I chew them up and spit 'em out.

*can't get the vision ... out of my head*

perhaps I'm not appreciating this as much as I would had I a Y chromosome.

:D

Q

perhaps that was a bad combination of words :D

the chew them up part was figurative, of course:eek6:

kuulani

PostCode said:
What really scares me is it's the guy who's trying to become intimate so early in the relationship. This just ain't normal....nosirebob.

That's what I was thinking when you first told me about it. I mean, I only found out about him a week ago, and now he wants to define THIS?!?! Whoa.

I don't know if you want me to say this aloud, but he DID call you a whole lotta times the day after your first date, and didn't you two get together the next night too? Seems to me he really, really, really likes you. I don't know this person, so I can't tell you if that's cute or if that's scary :shrug:

But you did say he was a nice guy, so maybe you should give him the benefit of the doubt. And you always have Puaala to scare him off if it comes to that :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
kuulani said:
PostCode said:
What really scares me is it's the guy who's trying to become intimate so early in the relationship. This just ain't normal....nosirebob.

That's what I was thinking when you first told me about it. I mean, I only found out about him a week ago, and now he wants to define THIS?!?! Whoa.

I don't know if you want me to say this aloud, but he DID call you a whole lotta times the day after your first date, and didn't you two get together the next night too? Seems to me he really, really, really likes you. I don't know this person, so I can't tell you if that's cute or if that's scary :shrug:

But you did say he was a nice guy, so maybe you should give him the benefit of the doubt. And you always have Puaala to scare him off if it comes to that :D

I just think he's bad with relationships. Perhaps he's never had a good one, and is afraid that you'll tear his heart apart again, Na. Either that, or he's a complete nut-job.

75renegade

Advice?

I have none worthy, but my rule of thumb is to go on doin' what it is ya do............

..............if the joker wants to follow ya down yer own path, his motives will be revealed, for better or for worse.

Seems, at a glance, that yer curious, an' that ya wonder whether he could truely be worthy of the kinda love yer capable of, an' of that which yer youngins are eager to give. Nothin' wrong with that, by me.

Yer caution is God-given.

Yield to it, as ya are, an' continue to love on yer little ones as ya do.

When the time IS right for you an' yer family ya won't even have a question. You'll jus' know that it is.:)

nalani

kuulani said:

yeah - he called me a bunch of times on Saturday - we didn't go out that night though ... I stayed home and did homework ... but we went out on Sunday .. and that was really nice. He was real apologetic too ... I guess I'm just not used to a guy who wants to know where this is going .. and he is definitely not used to a girl who doesn't care where it's going :D

and you're right - Pua'ala is just a phone call away :headbang:

nalani

75 ... you totally ROCK! ... my Scots-Irish DNA must have been kicking in cause I totally understood everything you wrote.