define THIS

PostCode

Major contributor!
What really scares me is it's the guy who's trying to become intimate so early in the relationship. This just ain't normal....nosirebob.

nalani

PostCode said:
What really scares me is it's the guy who's trying to become intimate so early in the relationship. This just ain't normal....nosirebob.

ain't normal for a guy .. or ain't normal period?

nalani

with all the smooching I get up in here, isn't it a wonder that I don't want to define anything? :D

*psstt... Rob .. didja check yer email?*

freako104

it really depends on how both people feel in the relationship pt. nal if your uncomfortable with this, let him know and end it. there is no reason for you to have to be uncomfortable. whatever you decide its yours we can only care about you and be there for you

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Well, 2 dates is definitively too soon (for me), but as PT said, what he has could be just interest in you, and that's not necessarily bad.

greenfreak

I think you're right to be cautious. If it does work out, you would be exposing your children to him also so I don't think there's any reason you shouldn't be completely comfortable with this guy.

He does sound a little 'needy'. That might not be so bad if he's getting what he wants but his reaction to your answer shows he might want more than this later on. Does he have kids? Do you think he'll understand that your kids will always be a higher priority than him? That might be tough.

Maybe you should sit him down and explain that you need things to go a little slower than that, and that you will probably be more cautious than other women he's been with? If he seems genuinely agitated, it might not be a good match, you know? Then you can :smash: him with a good conscience. ;)

Q

greenie's so rational.....not me though :D

I just cut to the chase. You're a loon, I don't need a loon...bye bye :wave:

greenfreak

I've got to tell you, that's the first time I've ever been accused of being rational ;)

You know what, though, if it was me, I probably would have blurted out, "You're scaring me. I don't need a co-dependant, see ya." and got up and walked away. ;)

Just kidding of course! :D

Professur

So Nal finally gets a sensitive guy who wants to talk about the relationship, and it's not good enough.

Q

Sensitive and neurotic aren't the same thing, ya know.

...just thought I'd point that out. :devious: