Disappointed in some of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no telling who is and isnt an alt of a shitdisturber. Witchunts and accusations, wether true or not, make them feel all warm and fuzzy ... after all ... one can just make another alt and another personality at will ... lurk in the shadows... and sneak out again in the future. It, for them, is a win-win situation.

Ardsgaine said:
Altron said:
I was asking what a ribbed condom was...

So you knew what a condom was, but couldn't figure out that a ribbed condom was a condom with ribs? You didn't ask what a ribbed condom looked like, you asked what it was...

I assumed it had ribs, but didn't know why someone would put ribs on a condom

Ardsgaine said:
Altron said:
Bet they didn't teach you that in elementary school.

No, but I grew up before the AIDS epidemic, and before it became popular to teach sex ed to small children. Still, I knew what a French Tickler was by the time I was your age, and I led a fairly sheltered life.

They make glow-in-the-dark condoms :borg:

No...lol... I just made it up now....half SATAN and half Altron :D
*edit* ...it seemed apropo

*scratches head*
Your moms afraid of kidnappers, but you can stay up till 6 am??

You live in my town too?
I know Silver Diner is near Loews (the Movie one, not hardware one) and Olgas is on a highway (i think) near Kohls

My son, same age, couldn't tell you where any restaurant is. And he's an A+ student.

Oh
My
God.

I am sorry you guys. I was defending an illusion and attacking you in the meanwhile.:( I just get so - well - when a kids involved I get all blind and uppity and shit.

I thought you accidently hit quick quote, Q - but now I see what you were doing.

:banghead: :bash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back