Votes: 12 33.3%
  • I have no pubes because I am special

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • AFAIK, I am a woman

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Wacky Nacky

steweygrrrr said:
yes. and whatever I say is to be taken with a hefty handful of salt at most times :)
Oh, okey...I uh..knew that...right :bs: hey who made that smilie show up?! :O [[shoves it away]] Anyways, I was just asking because Rose...yes, Rose wanted to know ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
Rose? *feigns belief* ah yeah that would explain it shes been after me since she saw my pic in the gallery (dont go and look here )

Wacky Nacky

Too late :D [[goes back to enjoying the eyecandy ;)]] You've got expressionate eyes. They're so soft and adorable :hugs:

Inkara1

Quick! What did one saggy boob say to the other?

"If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts!"

Starya

Iv or summat? Contrast fluid inserted in the vein in the crotch? For taking funny pics when he's under anestethia?

catman

Of course ! Have been doing so for 34 years. as for itching, just keep it shaved as I would my face. Promotes better hygene, is more comfortable, also is neater for the peter and sweeter for the eater!!!!

FluerVanderloo

That's only becuase she's never had a guy thats been trimmed, I'll bet. If she had, you'd be trimming.

My guy wasn't trimmed in the beginning, never had before. I suggested he try it (I keep things neat myself in that area, thought he should too) and now we both prefer it that way. I shave completely every week or two, let it relax in between. He takes an electric razor to the area, not completely shaved.

And the happy trail does not get touched.