Do You smoke? Brand?

Winky

Dynamite%2520Monkey.jpg

Inkara1

AlphaTroll said:
Smokes Marlboro Lights - have no clue what the hell you people are on about re redeeming shit?
Each marlboro pack here is worth five "miles." You tear off the side of the pack box before you throw it out. You save up these "miles" and send them in eventually. You can get all kinds of stuff (belts, jackets, tents, emergency radios, etc... all kinds of "outdoor gear") with each item costing a certain amount of "miles."

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Inkara1 said:
Each marlboro pack here is worth five "miles." You tear off the side of the pack box before you throw it out. You save up these "miles" and send them in eventually. You can get all kinds of stuff (belts, jackets, tents, emergency radios, etc... all kinds of "outdoor gear") with each item costing a certain amount of "miles."
And ironically, unless you quit smoking, you wouldn't have the lungpower to go on the hiking trips you now have the gear for.

catocom

paul_valaru said:
i quit.....went 10 days, but gave in, will quit again tomorrow, i hope
Hey Paul..
Don't make a real big deal out of it, just keep trying. Don't give up on quitting. :headbang:

Winky

S&P you aren't even 40 yet
You've had some horrendous health problems already

Yeah what's a little smokin' gonna do?

catocom

SouthernN'Proud said:
I smoke.

I hike.

I smoke while I hike.

:swing:
Shit, I can't even walk to the mailbox and back without panting.
(about 2400' round trip w/sizable hill)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
catocom said:
Hey Paul..
Don't make a real big deal out of it, just keep trying. Don't give up on quitting. :headbang:

I am not, at $12 a pack it will happen, jsut finshing what I have right now

Winky

$12 bucks a pack?

Holy Fuck!!!

I thought the $4.40 a pack here was a crime against humanity!

WTF more than a 100.00 bucks (120???) a carton!!!

No danged way!!!