Does this mean no rules?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Jerrek: You may be TAKING a minor in psycology but you do not HAVE a minor is psycology.

Pretty soon we are all gonne need psychiatrists anyway cause they can prescribe drugs and we'll all be drove so crazy that we will need that.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Altron said:
Altron, fuck off.

Who's side are you on?

Do you really have to ask? You are a liar, a theif, a sniveling brat, you talk about the guns you own, the people you are going to hunt down. Why the fuck would anyone that isn't psycho be on your side?

Altron

Sorry altron, I cant let that be said. It appears youve spoiled it for yourself. no reason to blame the site for YOUR actions.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
oh please...cut it out already...this is useless. Q...report it to fury, he's the one who can do something about this...

all this name calling shit is leading nowhere...

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
Do you really have to ask? You are a liar, a theif, a sniveling brat, you talk about the guns you own, the people you are going to hunt down. Why the fuck would anyone that isn't psycho be on your side?
It appears I missed some threads. In fact, I think I missed a lot.

Um no.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Altron, any link to the site in question i want removed NOW. I wont tolerate links to shit that fuckup peoples computers. So remove before i find it.
Your lucky your not within driving distance from Q, trust me on this. That is unacceptable behavior for any board and shows a total lack of respect for fellow members.
This is your warning.
Everyone else please refrain from the attacks, Its between Q and altron.

greenfreak

I always freakin miss it. God damn.

I have a natural ignore list. I see the av of a member I don't care for, I skip their posts. And you know what, most of the time, it doesn't affect the flow of the thread anyway because it seems no one else is paying attention to them either. :D :thumbup:

Aunty Em

greenfreak said:

I have a natural ignore list. I see the av of a member I don't care for, I skip their posts. And you know what, most of the time, it doesn't affect the flow of the thread anyway because it seems no one else is paying attention to them either. :D :thumbup:

:lol: so true. :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
greenfreak said:

But I didn't say anything this time... :(