Drugs...have you played with them, and if so..which ones?

freako104

yes back before I amde a promise to someone I used to smoke cigs,on occasion weed and once did shrooms

MrBishop

Bloody poll didn't work :(

OK...I'f tried both pot and hash.

Hash didn't react with me at all...waste of time
Pot, I'm alergic to... I can't take so much as 1 hit without going through some serious reactions. Hell...I can get air-high/contact high...the reaction is so pronounced.

I tend to avoid drugs in general...on principal, but I was young...only about 32 in the case of pot :)

Dave

pot, hash, and speed are the only ones i've tried more than once. tried benzo's once. only thing it did was put me to sleep.

tonksy

um..ok.. if you can put in on pot and smoke it - i've done it. and i've dropped acid and popped pills. drank copious amounts in my day, although i don't drink presently. i smoke a fair amount of pot. i don't smoke cigarettes anymore, i'm sure i will again. i am a caffiene addict, hard core. did stupid kiddy drugs back in the day- sniff glue/gas. the propellant in aerosol cans etc.- stupid stuff. chocolate is a drug- done a fair amount of that...did i miss anything? hmm.

HeXp£Øi±

I took twenty hits of acid one night and fell asleep in the front of my truck. No one believes me when i tell them that but i guess the strychnine makes you tired.

Oz

A few :eh:

A few solvents as well :eh:

*wonders how he manages to put his socks on his hands every morning*

peterska2

sorry off topic completely but Bleach, I just actually clicked on the link in your sig and ended up in a site with computers using the loos. Where do you get them from?

Oz

peterska2 said:
Is there anything that you don't do Bleach dear?

Believe it or not.............I don't do any chemical base drugs these days :) (mad as I am, I can't cope with those kind of addictions) Sovents cabbage the mind more than I am willing to cope with (long term).........I just trust to my general insanity aided by a lil' drink and weed :)

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
DMT
DXM
Varous opiates.
Caffeine.
Morning Glory
Nitrous :headbang:
Delta 9 - tetrahydrocannabinol :headbang:
DPT
Kava

Thats all i care to list

peterska2

bleach said:
Believe it or not.............I don't do any chemical base drugs these days :) (mad as I am, I can't cope with those kind of addictions) Sovents cabbage the mind more than I am willing to cope with (long term).........I just trust to my general insanity aided by a lil' drink and weed :)

as long as you have a good strong level of general insanity then you will do just fine

Oz

peterska2 said:
sorry off topic completely but Bleach, I just actually clicked on the link in your sig and ended up in a site with computers using the loos. Where do you get them from?

a friend (my girl) sends me wierd links.........be a new link everyday :D

tonksy

bleach said:
aw, with age comes wisdom...i quit all "drugs" 11 years ago. just pot and alcohol and caffiene and chocolate.

HeXp£Øi±

bleach said:

Yes weed and alcohol are the best because they make you believe you're not really doing anything that bad. Not knocking you bleach, it's just a truism.

peterska2

tonks said:
aw, with age comes wisdom...i quit all "drugs" 11 years ago. just pot and alcohol and caffiene and chocolate.

yup age wisdom and beauty all go hand in hand.

i'm no age. have no beauty. and no wisdom.