Drugs...have you played with them, and if so..which ones?

HeXp£Øi±

peterska2 said:
If you dont think that you are doing anything then you are doing too much IMO.

No drugs at all inc alcohol and fags go into my body nowadays. I used to smoke but gave up at the beginning of the year.

Good for you! It's really the best way to go.

HeXp£Øi±

Nihilistic said:
Damn, ive done more then all of you put together, and i wasnt even alive in the 60's :retard:

Don't even get me started. I had more horror stories under my belt before high school than you have now i bet. Good shit if you want to eventually land in prison.

peterska2

HeXp£Øi± said:
Don't even get me started. I had more horror stories under my belt before high school than you have now i bet. Good shit if you want to eventually land in prison.

Come on then.

Tell all.

Dont go leaving me in suspenders now

AliBop

At school i was a muppet and used solvents now and then... sniffed poppas and stuff... I agree with you tonks... very stupid!!!
Now I smoke hash or weed on and off... if I have it all the time it turns me into a cabbage and I cannot for the life of me get my arse of the sofa. I've used speed and pills... tried acid once and didn't like it much... never did it again. I've had shrooms a couple of times but only in the comfort of my own home. Tried coke but that doesn't do anything for me... don't really drink much either. I used to really enjoy a drink... now it just puts me to sleep. I still like to have a bit of speed or a pill now and then... I know it's bad and probably very stupid but that's just me.
C'mon then guys... you can all shout at me now!!!

peterska2

AliBop said:
At school i was a muppet and used solvents now and then... sniffed poppas and stuff... I agree with you tonks... very stupid!!!
Now I smoke hash or weed on and off... if I have it all the time it turns me into a cabbage and I cannot for the life of me get my arse of the sofa. I've used speed and pills... tried acid once and didn't like it much... never did it again. I've had shrooms a couple of times but only in the comfort of my own home. Tried coke but that doesn't do anything for me... don't really drink much either. I used to really enjoy a drink... now it just puts me to sleep. I still like to have a bit of speed or a pill now and then... I know it's bad and probably very stupid but that's just me.
C'mon then guys... you can all shout at me now!!!

OK then.

IDIOT
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
HeXp£Øi± said:

Oh stories, you tell me your ill tell you mine :retard:

HeXp£Øi±

peterska2 said:
Come on then.

Tell all.

Dont go leaving me in suspenders now

I 've started a few of these war stories threads over the past year. I just don't have it in me to go through them again at this point. But i was doing coke by the time i was a freshmen in high school and i ended up doing two years in drug treatment and two in prison. You get the jist of it and i'm sure you've seen all the in-between stuff in every drug movie that was ever made. Beautiful thing being a drug addict(not).

I'm a good boy now though.:D

Oz

HeXp£Øi± said:
I 've started a few of these war stories threads over the past year. I just don't have it in me to go through them again at this point. But i was doing coke by the time i was a freshmen in high school and i ended up doing two years in drug treatment and two in prison. You get the jist of it and i'm sure you've seen all the in-between stuff in every drug movie that was ever made. Beautiful thing being a drug addict(not).

I'm a good boy now though.:D

aye.........most of us don't yak on it:) (sincere, for once)

freako104

if were counting them i still use caffeiene almost in every soda and have cofffee on cold mornings to warm up. and though its not often i drink.

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Yah, its a great drug. Lemme tell you, after you get addicted its even better!

You lose 100 pounds, your an irrtiable basterd, and the insomnia is good too! Not to mention the damage to your cartilage and mucosa in the nose, deadly infections and blood diseases! WOW! Dosent that sounds like a super drug!?