Drugs...have you played with them, and if so..which ones?

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Actually, wellbutrin is an SSRI(selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor)

SSRI's arent as bad as MAOI's, they can greatly reduce drug strength though. Mostly in drugs such as DMT, LSD, 5meo-dipt, and MDMA

HeXp£Øi±

tonks said:
why on earth would you do a drug that made your dick limp?

Just to make it simple., if someone uses coke in the first place they obviously have serious issues. I mean, if you don't care about your dick, what do you care about?

tonksy

HeXp£Øi± said:
Just to make it simple., if someone uses coke in the first place they obviously have serious issues. I mean, if you don't care about your dick, what do you care about?
right on, i imagine if i had a dick it would be very important to me, thats all i'm saying.

HeXp£Øi±

tonks said:
right on, i imagine if i had a dick it would be very important to me, thats all i'm saying.

It's good that you understand dicks. It's very important to me as well and even though i was using these hard drugs i never really let anything get in it's way. :D

AlphaTroll

Re drugs - I've done more than I care to think about. Nowadays I go out in public wearing scuba gear / fairy princess outfits etc because I want to.

Re coke & dicks - not as bad a combo as poppers & penises (well, at least if you drop the coke on your dick you don't end up screaming yer head off because of the burn)

peterska2

HeXp£Øi± said:
I 've started a few of these war stories threads over the past year. I just don't have it in me to go through them again at this point. But i was doing coke by the time i was a freshmen in high school and i ended up doing two years in drug treatment and two in prison. You get the jist of it and i'm sure you've seen all the in-between stuff in every drug movie that was ever made. Beautiful thing being a drug addict(not).

I'm a good boy now though.:D

I take it then that you have now gone clean and learnt?

If so then the horror is worth it.

Much better to be clean than an addict anyday.

Everyone has to have some serious shit happen in their lives. This may well have been yours.

peterska2

Nihilistic said:
Yah, its a great drug. Lemme tell you, after you get addicted its even better!

You lose 100 pounds, your an irrtiable basterd, and the insomnia is good too! Not to mention the damage to your cartilage and mucosa in the nose, deadly infections and blood diseases! WOW! Dosent that sounds like a super drug!?

Very good reasons not to do it.

peterska2

HeXp£Øi± said:
Who needs sex when you have coke or even better, heroin. Anyway trust me, you get to fuck all kinds of people when you're doing coke. You pretty much have to to sustain a $500 a day habit.

that's half the problem with them isnt it?

peterska2

HeXp£Øi± said:

Very true.

Dicks should be looked after. Not everyone has one ya know.

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
DMT, now thats a drug. It releases the same chemical as when you die that makes people think say saw god. No thats a trip