Drugs...have you played with them, and if so..which ones?

AlphaTroll

Nihilistic said:
DMT, now thats a drug. It releases the same chemical as when you die that makes people think say saw god. No thats a trip

I had a friend who thought he saw the devil when he was tripping - is that the same chemical being released (except, it works differently if you're a bad boy?)

Rose

Mostly marijuana and alcohol for me. I've tried speed pills, but I tend to like them too much, so I try to steer clear.

I've had a hit of acid, though I think it was bunk. Probably won't do that again anyway.

I'd still like to try some happy mushrooms and morning glories, though.

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Rose said:
I've tried speed pills

Heh, i used to be perscribed to adderal. Which is a form of "speed" or rather amphetamines, i ended up selling trays to junkies for 3 bucks a pill, to bad i wasnt perscriebed to desoxyn, id be fucking rich

rrfield

Pot, hash, alcohol, LSD, mushrooms, salvia, opium, pain pills (vicodin and loritab), nitrous, aderol.

From what I remember, college was fun. I never snorted or shot anything up, though. No heroin, coke, meth, or cat.

Now, I only drink. We have random drug testing at work, so better safe then sorry.

rrfield

PrincessLissa

I have tried almost everything. I was a big meth addict for a while and still occasionaly did a line or two after that whole period. I've done coke a few times, smoked enough pot to kill a small animal, drank alchie a lot, tried acid, it did nothing. i tried X but it too did nothing. I was too methed out.

So um, ya, that is my incrminating list.

Aunty Em

That's his security bottle ya know... most kids have a blanky... :p

Mainly pot and prescribed "speed" here - love the side effects - paranoia, shakes, etc. I've had pethadine painkiller too (50% alkoloids of opium) and I can see why some people like it - didn't do much for the pain though but I was flying so high I didn't care...