Egypt falling?

2minkey

bootlicker
I call BULLSHIT.

you're not the worst offender in that respect. you whine about imaginary communism more than anybody else though. so there's your party to blame.

oh, and cato, you are far from the worst when it comes to whining. rather than being a whiner you're more the defeated one.

catocom

well well well, it does look like the army may follow the side of the people.
I'd say it's just a matter of time, until Mubarak gives it up.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
you whine about imaginary communism

Be careful what you turn a blind eye to, it will still bite.

There's over a hundred years of progression for you to trace. Just because you think regulations are ok, doesn't mean they aren't stealing our freedoms.

Winky

Egypt, don't make me come over there!

teh commie wants us too turn a blind eye
ever vigilant and all that rot

2irrq5l.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
There's over a hundred years of progression for you to trace. Just because you think regulations are ok, doesn't mean they aren't stealing our freedoms.

right, i think all regulations are okay. :retard:

but you're right. nothing should have ever changed. we should still be a nation of farmers. is it too late to sign up to become amish?

ResearchMonkey

Can Egypt pull this off? It's two part action: breaking the system and rebuilding a new system, with the later being far more difficult.

In Egypt they're asking Mubarak to walk away, in Iran they're calling for Mubarak's death. In the name of basic humanity Egyptians deserve the chance to create the conditions for 'freedom'. Can they do it with the heavy hands of radical trying fill the vacuum?

I'm seeing some good things that I support and have the potential to make the world safer. On the other hand I can imagine the radical ideologies making every effort to exploit the situation, in the name of Allah, to eventually position themselve into power.

If they can create the conditions for a peaceful and free society will it spread to other Islamic nations? Saud
icon5.gif
Iran
icon5.gif
....can they allow that to happen
icon5.gif

catocom

remember, they have a good military.
They military is the key, as long as they don't get to politically ambitious,
but it looks like at least one is political.
The man just appointed VP.
If he can be happy a interim, and they have fair elections....
maybe, maybe they'll get someone that can be a good person to deal with.

Lotta big IFs, and of coarse Israel says they have big doubts of anything good emerging
with the 'brohood' looming.

Looks like the 'people' are going to have to get even more drastic to get Mubarak to go though.

catocom

we'll find out soon.
work day coming up, and tensions will be Even greater to get something going,
then there's the humanitarian aspect of food, supplies...
All getting even shorter.

If the wrong people send aid first, like Iran, it could really go bad.
I don't know what the best country for relations to send aid would be the best excepted,
but if it isn't us, it should be an ally country somewhere.

Winky

yer right minks

they do look like a buncha idiots

2z57qlv.jpg

and they'll look even dumber once the automatic weapons fire commences