Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
OMG, it is great, honestly I did not expect that much from Lucas this time, judging by ep 1 and 2 one could only hope shitty humour and terrible dialogues.

But this one was just great.

Uki Chick

Luis G said:
OMG, it is great, honestly I did not expect that much from Lucas this time, judging by ep 1 and 2 one could only hope shitty humour and terrible dialogues.

But this one was just great.

You've just sealed it for me. I have to go see it. Of course, i'll have to watch the first two again.

tonksy

a coworker of mine went last night...without telling me too much he said it was awesome and had alot of lightsaber fights. we'll see it sunday or monday.

HomeLAN

Haven't seen one since Retrurn of the Jedi. In order to enjoy this one, I'd have to watch the last two, and I'm told it may not be worth the effort.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
HomeLAN said:
Haven't seen one since Retrurn of the Jedi. In order to enjoy this one, I'd have to watch the last two, and I'm told it may not be worth the effort.

it will be worth it if you want lucas to shit on your childhood

chcr

Too cute for words
paul_valaru said:
it will be worth it if you want lucas to shit on your childhood

[crochety old man voice]Fucking infants! The first one came out when I was in college.[/crochety old man voice]

Winky

That's cuz you are still a wet behind the ears greenhorn whippersnapper that's why!

Daumn Ch you are so bloody OLDE!

AlphaTroll

I have no clue what a crumb-snatcher is, (almost badly misspelled / misspelt / fucking got it wrong mmmkay? that snatcher word!), but it sounds goofy - the kind of thing old men say ye know ;)